Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
Website
waflix.heliohost.org
XP
Country
Netherlands
When I go to My Controls > View Topics, one of my topics icon won't change. It is a poll, but no new posts are made, and there are also no new votes. The topic is this one.
Is this a bug, my fault or...?

This is a video of what is happening.
[youtube]fGbw30NruX8[/youtube]

EDIT: The icon is brighter green, like it is when there is a new post or vote.
EDIT: Video!

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
Website
waflix.heliohost.org
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sausage Head said:
make sure not to press 'back' when in the thread, but rather leave via another link

I've had that problem some time ago, yes. But now I always go to My Controls first before I go to View Topics. And this problem I have is already a few days, but only a few hours ago I decided to post it. And when I was using an iPad yesterday the problem was still there. So it isn't the browser.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
Website
waflix.heliohost.org
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've uploaded a video at YouTube. It isn't at top quality, but that is because YouTube is still doing something with it. In a few hours the quality will be fixed.
Click here to see the video...
or just watch it here!
(See first post)

EDIT: YouTube is faster since the last time I've uploaded something; it is already fixed and available in 720p :')

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
Website
waflix.heliohost.org
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmpf... Not another topic of mine has the same problem. And this time it isn't a poll. (This topic is where I am having problems this time)
Does anyone else has this problem too? I am seriously thinking to start that IPB doesn't like me.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Marioman65 @ Marioman65: what...