Colors 3D Snivy!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
photo.jpg

Nintendo has announced a new Ice White color variation for the 3DS. The new color is due for release on November 3, carrying the usual ¥15,000 price point.

Ice White will be the system's fifth color variation following the currently available Aqua Blue, Cosmo Black and Flare Red, and the Misty Pink color that's due on October 20.
[/p]

icon11.gif
Source Andriasang.com
icon11.gif
Source Nintendo.co.jp

Looks nice, pretty sharp actually. No word if this color is heading to the west yet by the looks of things.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the look of my Sisters White DSlite over my matte black DSi.

I really like the way this one looks. White and Black go really nicely together. If I were to pick a color now, I'd go with this one.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Windaga said:
I like the look of my Sisters White DSlite over my matte black DSi.

I really like the way this one looks. White and Black go really nicely together. If I were to pick a color now, I'd go with this one.
Same, this looks a lot classier than my white DS Lite did.
I'm already liking it more than my aqua blue 3DS, depending on the future of the 3DS this might be what I get next, barring a new system altogether.

Erdnaxela

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Looks really nice, can I trade my aqua blue for this? >.<
And it also mean, no redesign before a long time, the slider pad will always be optionnal I guess.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
FireGrey said:
It looks great I just don't like the black part.
Sadly it has to be there for the 3D effect to work well.
Or does it? I've wondered if the effect works just as well with a matching top lid.
the wonders of optical illusion will work against you if change the black frames. it was meant to make the viewport stand out, but the gloss kinda detracts from that actually. if the frame was at least matte black, then it'll be better looking, because you won't be forced to stare at your reflection every time you glance at the frames.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)