OP
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Icarus Adventure System 1.1a

Source and Download: Icarus Adventure System Homepage (Spanish)
Source and Download: Google Translated Homepage

qr7ym1dbubmq4czic45w7msfh.jpg

Here you can find all kinds of resources to develop and design your own graphical adventure games for the Nintendo DS portable console.
The main tool that can be found is the free program 'Icarus Adventure System' (100% Spanish) that you do not have to know to create your games.
Icarus Adventure System' lets you create your entire adventure compacted into a single file ROMs. NDS ready for transfer to your DS or for sharing over the Internet.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
OP
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Icarus Adventure System is a completely free system that allows games of the type adventure game for the Nintendo DS console, without any programming language console 'C', as the program includes a simple system that lets you Scripts equip your game of any interactivity required to create the fabric of the game.

Icarus Adventure System is in line with two other programs that I have also done to facilitate the work of creating games such as Hermes and 3D entity, giving the latter come to have a large community very active at present.

The development system adventure games with Icarus Adventure System is based primarily on the creation on the PC, from different textfiles with different instructions for creating whole logic of the game, as well as audio and graphic files that need the program. As you can see, the job of creating the adventure game will take place actually on the PC and using the utility SFSP Mollusk will join all of these files, including Icarus Adventure System, to create a ROM file type. Nds,. Sc.nds or ds . gba able to transfer to a flash cartridge DS and be able to run smoothly in our console DS.

Main characteristics of 'Icarus Adventure System'

- Images of funds from the localities in JPG format to 16bits of color and without the need for conversion.
- Ability to include animation superimposed on the town (with or without slides) are already talking characters, explosions, buttons, levers, etc. ... And also to 16bits colors.
- Inventory objects player until 5 objects capacity. Each object is represented by an icon of 32x32.
- Possibilities include a detailed full-screen image of each object.
- Up to 3 objects by location recogibles directly with the player.
- Up to 240 different locations for adventure.
- Up to 8 simultaneous on-screen animations ... por localidad.
- Ability to define active zones in each locality. These are areas that touch them may assign different functions.
- Music format. MOD introductory, background, the end of the game or to interpret at any time during the game.
- Sound Effects in. RAW (actually MP3 or WAV files are converted to the program Switch)
- Created by the player, combined with three elements: ACTION + + OBJECT FATE OF ACTION. Example: Using knife with rope, Attacking enemy, destroy door with an axe, Touching spring, open door locked green. Todos estos tipos de acciones se podrán realizar usando tres selectores táctiles. All of these types of actions can be made using three selectors tactile.
- Console text on the top screen to display messages to the player. At the console messages also appear in the automatic system itself.
- Ability to submit messages to the player on both screens.
- System-building dialogues with lower frame for the text that appears and disappears automatically.
- All graphics, icons, and sounds can be modified to customize according to the theme and the aesthetics of the game (although it is what you have to do).
- For the 'interface' player not used drop-down menus or anything like that during the game, everything is always accessible at the same time on the touch screen.
- System default choice of responses or actions. The player can choose between various options we offer (ideal for choosing roads, responses dialogues, actions to take, ...).
- Markers health, money, points or markers configurable.
- Salva and retrieves item at any time during the adventure.
- Font supported total characters Spanish and Catalan.
- Possibility to the original submission of the adventure sequences of images on two screens.
- Presentation of error messages in the DS itself if something we have not done correctly during the development of our adventure.
- Any development of the adventure game can be tested on the PC using the emulator NE $ GBA DS.
- There is no need to have installed on your PC no C compiler to generate the ROM containing the game created.
- Creating files ROM type. Nds,. Sc.nds and. Ds.gba to use in different types of cartridges Flash DS.
- The games can run either created in Slot 1 and 2 in the slot of the DS.

mkoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Look interesting .. but

Unscheduled offworld activation! Close the iris!
Is that a stargate or I got a overdose of Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis
Edit: So demo is about Stargate

Orillian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone that downloads this and tries it out let me know how easy it would be for an English only speaking individual to learn to use this? Looks like a lot of fun!

O.

webyugioh

Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
Anyone that downloads this and tries it out let me know how easy it would be for an English only speaking individual to learn to use this? Looks like a lot of fun!

O.

It's pretty heavy in spanish, all the editing you do in the .ini files will be in spanish.
You must know at least some spanish, or use a translator a lot
biggrin.gif

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

O.

It's pretty heavy in spanish, all the editing you do in the .ini files will be in spanish.
You must know at least some spanish, or use a translator a lot
biggrin.gif

Then this is pretty much useless for the majority of flash cart owners.

webyugioh

Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
I was thinking of trying to make something basic on this(i'm OK in spanish) but it just simply takes too much time to make a game, even with this program.

Between school and work, (and the occasional video game) there is just not enough hours in the day

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.