iBricks

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
However, the Wii doesn't have the hardware or software to play your tapes. the iPhone has both, to act like a normal phone. Just Apple doesn't let you use it.

The Wii has the hardware and software to play NES, SNES, and N64 ROMs. Just Nintendo doesn't let you use it.
...They do let you use it.

Were talking within legal boundaries here.

"o but i maed bakkup myself so i b legal!!11onelol!!" Well, kudos to the people who do make legal copies of their n64 games with archaic equipment. Both of them.

(and before you state something else that you can't do with Wii, I NEVER SAID anything about Wii being unable to do something it potentially can)

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If we're just talking about things within legality, then you can use mp3s as ringtones.

QUOTE said:

(and before you state something else that you can't do with Wii, I NEVER SAID anything about Wii being unable to do something it potentially can)
You were saying its a detriment that Apple doesn't let iPhone users do whatever they want with it. I'm bringing up the fact that its like that with most electronic products.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If we're just talking about things within legality, then you can use mp3s as ringtones.

QUOTE said:

You were saying its a detriment that Apple doesn't let iPhone users do whatever they want with it. I'm bringing up the fact that its like that with most electronic products.
Wut? Not sure what ringtones have to do with anything, but hacking your phone isn't illegal.

Its like that with most electronic products? Such as?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
... but hacking your phone isn't illegal.
Debatable, but true, in general. However, you have to accept the fact that if you hack your phone, it might stop working. So they modified the firmware, and the phone died. Well, all the bricked DSes out there prove that when you mess around with the firmware, shit happens. Bricked DSes, bricked PSPs, bricked iPhones. They messed with it, it broke; they should just deal with it. It's nobody's fault but their own.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end