Gaming I would like to know if?

armaldodo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Can this pc run citra, especially kirby triple deluxe at 60 fps?

Core i5 3470 processor
Intel h61 board
Hard Drive 500 GB
RAM 8 GB DDR3 Buss 1600
Asus Nvidia GT 630 Video Card

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Please avoid creating multiple questions for the same issue. This would be the third time now you've asked if this PC could emulate things, all of them could've been in one simple question.

To answer your question(s):
For Gamecube/Wii, that CPU is just about the minimum you could get away with for full speed emulation for most Gamecube games, but don't expect full speed in some Wii titles. That GPU is probably enough to increase the internal resolution to like...720p but I wouldn't go much higher, because that GT 630 is laughably weak and is outclassed by integrated GPUs from like 5 year old CPUs now.

For Citra, again that CPU is really scraping at the bare minimum required to make it work, and you should expect slowdowns in almost anything you throw at it. Kirby should perform ok, but expect occasional slow downs when a lot of things happen on the screen.

For PS2, same situation. That CPU is the bare minimum that would perform ok in most games, but don't bother with harder to emulate titles like Shadow of the Colossus or ICO and such.

So overall, that PC is about the bare minimum for "mostly playable" on the above. If you're paying money for this, don't spend anything over like $75-$100 or so because it's not worth much more given the specs.

armaldodo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Well i was paying 140, but found out this beatiful laptop ryzen 7 4800h for only 625$, it is second hand but is it a good deal? definitive answer from you guys. i mena i like it but not so sure about price

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)