Gaming I would like to buy a K1gbaSP

krzz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys! I really need your help!

I would like to buy a K1GBASP (also called Revo K101) but I dont know if I should get this one, or another GBA SP Clone to run all my backups, and I also don't know where I should order.

So if anybody could help me, it would be really appreciated!

Thanks you very much :)

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

I would like to buy a K1GBASP (also called Revo K101) but I dont know if I should get this one, or another GBA SP Clone to run all my backups, and I also don't know where I should order.

Didn't even know these existed - cool stuff.

Here are three possible sources I found via Google:
http://www.k1gbasp.com/ (shipping worldwide)
http://www.revok101.com/product/revo-k101-plus/ (unsure)
https://www.dragonbox.de/de/287-revo-k101-plus-gba-klon-consoles-4260416650114.html (Germany based, also ships to France)

Sergey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Didn't know these existed too. Very intriguing. The case looks very similar to GCW-ZERO. Hopefully it got a better display and buttons though.
Added Revo K101 to wishlist anyways :)

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can buy the Revo k101 plus- the crystal black one will be available soon. Check the news here: http://www.k1gbasp.com/pre-sell-crystal-black-revo-k101-plus-p-82.html

For now, this unit is available for pre-order.

rickfaus0

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I can sell you one, with all Package, pm if your are insteresting, i dont have use for that k1 now, but i can tell you its amazing, with the tv support ;)

warmo161

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm a big fan of Ashens, and his recent Gameboy video referenced the "GB Boy Color" soon after this, I came across the K101. Because i've been hunting for ways to play Gameboy games and actually see them (and they were really cheap) I ordered both, and atm im so hyped for them to come!

Looking back, I remember the SFC version that rosecolouredgaming were going to release, (And it seems now they have password-protected the page) Their products look amazing, but are too expensive (And they never have stock) I just hope one day somebody makes some kind of vinyl skin for the K101 (With good awareness, both the K101 and vinyl guys will make a killing from this - Use the N3DS skin as a example)

warmo161

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Also, which website did you order your K101s from? Its confusing..

Also, I bought mine a few days ago and im still waiting for it to be shipped...

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, which website did you order your K101s from? Its confusing..

Also, I bought mine a few days ago and im still waiting for it to be shipped...
Hi did you receive your Revo k101 plus? We had ship out all orders in October as we have enough stock for it now. Please share what you find for this unit here. This will help people know more about it. Thanks,.

warmo161

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi did you receive your Revo k101 plus? We had ship out all orders in October as we have enough stock for it now. Please share what you find for this unit here. This will help people know more about it. Thanks,.

Yep, I got it a few days ago, nothing to worry about :)

Plus its a amazing console, the only problem is I cant get it to link with a gamecube but thats not important lol

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for getting back. If possible, you can share on our twitter: @k1gbasp. You will have chance to win the gifts!

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm a big fan of Ashens, and his recent Gameboy video referenced the "GB Boy Color" soon after this, I came across the K101. Because i've been hunting for ways to play Gameboy games and actually see them (and they were really cheap) I ordered both, and atm im so hyped for them to come!

Looking back, I remember the SFC version that rosecolouredgaming were going to release, (And it seems now they have password-protected the page) Their products look amazing, but are too expensive (And they never have stock) I just hope one day somebody makes some kind of vinyl skin for the K101 (With good awareness, both the K101 and vinyl guys will make a killing from this - Use the N3DS skin as a example)
Ashens also has a new GBA video and in the desc you can find links to the revok1 as he recommends it being the best way to play GBA games.

warmo161

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ashens also has a new GBA video and in the desc you can find links to the revok1 as he recommends it being the best way to play GBA games.

Haha, yep I found that the other day too!

Tbh I kinda guessed he would review it bacause of him doing the GB Boy color on the other video, I have also thought of doing a review video but I'm waiting for my GB Boy to come in the post...

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi we had contacted Ashens again. Hopefully he can make a full review on showing more details of Revo k101 plus in crystal version. It seems like that he is so busy these days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ubisoft should #stopkillinggames ngl
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it