I wonder if anyone has used Hello for a topic b4?

704jaffer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just wanted to introduce myself, names Ryan. I've been paroosing this forum and gbatemp in general and it led me to purchase my first slot-1 for my DS this december.

I settled on a R4 and have since had my sister and Mother-in-law pick one up because of how useful it is.

What else can I say, I'm a computer science student at the U of Manitoba, and I aim to become a video game programmer some day.

oh, I guess I should also brag about my ds. I have a black DS and i've swapped all the buttons, etc. with white DS buttons from my sister's DS, so I have an oreo colored ds that I always get asked about. I'm what i would call an intermediate at DS repair, so if anyone has any questions about DS repair i'll try and answer them asap.

Nice to meet you all!

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Welcome aboard, jaffer. Great to hear about your experience in DS repair, i'm sure you'll get lots of questions
smile.gif

Also great to see another future video game programmer (programmar? i'm anti-grammar myself kekeke)

And you have GOT to put up pics of your oreoDS
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

Welcome to GBAtemp 704jaffer! Nice to meet you too.

Here's your welcome grog ->
grog.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whassup! Welcome to GBAtemp!
toot.gif

Since you have an R4, I figure you would be interested in the cheat.dat in my sig. Slurp it up and cheat your way to power and glory.
hrth.gif
It's one of the most massive dats you can find for USA and Euro cheats and it's updated constantly.

Hope you enjoy partying at the most awesome site on the net! GBAtemp.net!

you gain 100 coolness points just for being here.
smile.gif

Party on!

704jaffer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the welcome all. Btw Rayder, i will check out that database, thx for the info.
biggrin.gif

Edit:
Dang i forgot to take pictures last night, I was going to except my wife gave me early xmas present of Orange box for 360 because I wont get to play 360 at all during xmas travelling. Portal was so awesome, I cried at the part where I killed my poor Weighted Companion Cube.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse