Gaming I wish, I wish, I wish...........

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't know how many of you have played the original version on the Saturn, but I think the DS touch screen would lend itself perfectly for a long awaited sequel to the awesome Nights into Dreams
bow.gif

The original has you using an analogue pad to steer Nights through his flying stunts - the touch screen controls would be a great substitute for this.
The DS graphics would be able to easily better the mighty Saturn's I believe, so this beautiful game could be remade with even more visual loveliness than it's daddy.

Mind you, now I come to think of it, imagine a remake on the Wii, with the Wiimote used to control the flying............
ohmy.gif

Yuji Naka always said he refused to make a sequel for Nights (on the Dreamcast for example) because it would just be a rehash of the game, with prettier pictures. He wanted to wait until he could do something "special" to improve it - He was after a revolutionary control interface (ring any bells with anyone ????)

Anyone else wishing for a Nights DS version, or am I the only old fart sega fanboy left these days ??
rofl2.gif

*EDIT* Just found this old piece of news on the net. I could be closer to the truth than I think......

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think Nights would work great on the Wii. I read the same thing about the developer not wanting to continue the series. I would be happy with a graphics enhanced port of the original game on the wii if a continuation is not possible. This would be a good title to realease some months after the initial release of the Wii to bring in a second wave of on the fence sega fans.

On the other hand I have read very little about any progress on this recently. Now I wish I could get my gd Saturn to work
cry.gif

fatfrank

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Man, i've been hoping for some new NiGHTS for ever... It would indeed be a great Wii game (or a ds) but on the Wii what i'd really like to see is a panzer dragoon
wink.gif
what about that?

Monk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Snatcher. Orginally for SegaCD & PC Engine. Try out it on emulator and tell me this game doesn't rock and isn't perfect for DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...