I will write anything you want about you in the Wiki.

Important

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Even tho this is the EOF, I'd like to remind everyone that vandalizing the Wiki for EOF jokes is not allowed.

Users found vandalizing the Wiki will have their wiki edit privileges revoked and may have their forum account banned.

Deleted member 506316

100% Shit, 0% Post
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even tho this is the EOF, I'd like to remind everyone that vandalizing the Wiki for EOF jokes is not allowed.

Users found vandalizing the Wiki will have their wiki edit privileges revoked and may have their forum account banned.
Clarification: This is not for vandalizing. This is for recording users or important events/threads. Example: xX_darkness_Xx or the EoFCast.

Nobody_Important4u

Barely real
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Give me details to write about
-I joined the same day as stealphie.

-I don't really remember why i joined but i think it was that one time where i tried translating PS2 version of flower sun and rain after some guy that i barely knew gave up and he gave me the tools but i failed miserable.

-flower sun and rain is probably second game with most fuck you puzzles that you need a guide to finish, first one is clocktower 2 / clocktower ghost head but i didin't finish it.

-i actually never showed it much but i FUCKING HATE mushroom Man rise of the fungi! Fuck this game! I finished it (somehow) but i probably lost a lot of sanity because of it.

- I am from Poland and i hate this country!

- because of this hell hole i actually only have ds, PS2 and a terrible pc (it's in my sig) but i swear i have so much knowladge as if i expierienced it all.

-i am one of people that give Happy Birthday to people on temp ( i don't do it recently for some reason tho).

- My nick is very true whenever i go, i am known by people but nobody really cares about me.

- I used one of these for a long time and i didin't have a normal phone until fairy recently:
0001UEENJWULFDJL-C125-F4.jpg

- I LOVE The World Ends With You!

- I hate pc gaming

- i consider "worst cover art" thread to be the best thing that i did on temp ( even if it's kinda cringy now).

- God this character looks so much as me:
66345.jpg

- jesus i looked thru vndb so much.

- i am atheist

- i like to eat brains but i can't ever find them.

- You need to eat checz Fried cheese!

- i don't really have good memory.

- I used a diffrent nick at the beggning but every account that used it on was really bad and cringy so i use Nobody_Important4u or sometimes What_If17 now.

Ok do something good with this information.

Deleted member 506316

100% Shit, 0% Post
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-I joined the same day as stealphie.

-I don't really remember why i joined but i think it was that one time where i tried translating PS2 version of flower sun and rain after some guy that i barely knew gave up and he gave me the tools but i failed miserable.

-flower sun and rain is probably second game with most fuck you puzzles that you need a guide to finish, first one is clocktower 2 / clocktower ghost head but i didin't finish it.

-i actually never showed it much but i FUCKING HATE mushroom Man rise of the fungi! Fuck this game! I finished it (somehow) but i probably lost a lot of sanity because of it.

- I am from Poland and i hate this country!

- because of this hell hole i actually only have ds, PS2 and a terrible pc (it's in my sig) but i swear i have so much knowladge as if i expierienced it all.

-i am one of people that give Happy Birthday to people on temp ( i don't do it recently for some reason tho).

- My nick is very true whenever i go, i am known by people but nobody really cares about me.

- I used one of these for a long time and i didin't have a normal phone until fairy recently:
View attachment 227217

- I LOVE The World Ends With You!

- I hate pc gaming

- i consider "worst cover art" thread to be the best thing that i did on temp ( even if it's kinda cringy now).

- God this character looks so much as me:
View attachment 227218

- jesus i looked thru vndb so much.

- i am atheist

- i like to eat brains but i can't ever find them.

- You need to eat checz Fried cheese!

- i don't really have good memory.

- I used a diffrent nick at the beggning but every account that used it on was really bad and cringy so i use Nobody_Important4u or sometimes What_If17 now.

Ok do something good with this information.
You gave me a valid response, you get a valid entry.

You are definitely going to have to include The Kamik and The Gaem. Epic work by @x65943 is being done there.
Yes.

- The fact i'm the funniest man to ever exist /s
gonna need more than that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr