I WILL NEVER EVER KEVER GEVER TEVER YEVER MEVER PEVER UEVER order from thid place unless...

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,970
  • Replies 56
  • Likes 1

LameNobody

Weighted Companion Cube Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i will never order from gozen baby unless my flashcart comes friday or saturday... I LIVE 3 HOURS FROM WHERE THEY SHIP IN PENNSYLVANIA AND GUESS WHA, I ORDERS LIKE 3 OR 4 DAS AGOH AND DIDNT GET IT THEY SED IT SHIPED BUT NO WHEN I TRY TO CONTACT THEM THEY DONT ANSWER EVER NEVER WHAT KIND OF BUISNESS PRACTICE IS THIS?! THIS IS PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
has anyone else ever experienced this??? plz answer i live a stupid dang 3 h and 4 min from there gosh peple dees days and there buisnesses.

Much english.

D

Deleted User

OP
Jaredthemann7 said:
i will never order from gozen baby unless my flashcart comes friday or saturday... I LIVE 3 HOURS FROM WHERE THEY SHIP IN PENNSYLVANIA AND GUESS WHA, I ORDERS LIKE 3 OR 4 DAS AGOH AND DIDNT GET IT THEY SED IT SHIPED BUT NO WHEN I TRY TO CONTACT THEM THEY DONT ANSWER EVER NEVER WHAT KIND OF BUISNESS PRACTICE IS THIS?! THIS IS PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
has anyone else ever experienced this??? plz answer i live a stupid dang 3 h and 4 min from there gosh peple dees days and there buisnesses.​

Much english.
do YOU even englas

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
1. If you ordered from somewhere that is not said anywhere on this site to be a trusted store - big chance you got cheated.
2. A LOT of online stores give themselves up to two WEEKS before they have to ship anything, read their FAQ and rules, maybe it is written there.
3. If you paid with credit card, then if they don't send it within 2 weeks since you ordered you could try to get Chargeback in your bank. If you paid via paypal or with a normal bank transfer, you are fucked.

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These people charged me 76.00 for the QQ3ds and then when they charged my card it was 90.00! And they never answer there emails so I fought this with paypal and I won all my money back and the QQ3ds and guess what after that they emailed me back asking to send back there stuff. I told them they have been robbed because you lie to your customers do I feel bad about it? FUCK NO I love my free QQ3ds

Oh and be ready to wait a month for it to come because it will

Reactions: Deleted User

Click This

Surgite!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2VzmC.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof