OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
As an undergraduate, I want to get an A330 of Dingoo Technology
yaypsp.gif
instead of a MP4. Since much spare time is available, such as the time to wait somebody else, every 10 minutes between two classes and even hours of boring meeting. When it occurs to be like that, playing with Dingoo A330 would be of great ease. To read my favorite The Da Vinci Code, listen to the beautiful songs of Justin Bieber, watch the video of Nobaby. The most important point is playing the classical game Super Mario occasionally. In this way, I can make the best of my time, and on the other hand, enjoy myself, the friends as well.
rolleyes.gif

Swufe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
rancor01 said:
Just dont use it during English class - You cant afford to be distracted!
rolleyes.gif

Thank you for your advice. Of course, I would not play it when the situation is unsuitable. I just want to make the most of my spare time.
yaywii.gif

Swufe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Kiaku said:
u cant communicate with your friends while playing your dingoo xD
yaypsp.gif
lecture.gif

rolleyes.gif
While playing, in order to find a better method to win the game, my friends like to talk with each other .

Swufe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
.psyched said:
An A320 is better. There's no point in getting an A330.
Why are you posting this, anyway?

unsure.gif
Would you please give me some details about the advantages of Dingoo A320, as u said A320 is better than A330. Comparaed with a MP4, Dingoo A330 would be advisable. Thank you!

.psyched

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The Dingoo A330 is unnecessary because it breaks easily, and costs more while there's nothing particularly new. Therefore, an A320 suffices.
However, if you're buying it only for the music, seriously, get an Mp4. For the games, a Dingoo A320 is nice, yeah.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over