I will finish whatever paragraph you give me with ai...

Vila_

Spanish code for Spanisher codecs
OP
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
The real reason I eat video game cartridges served on video game discs for breakfast is
The real reason I eat video game cartridges served on video game discs for breakfast is because I live with a 13 year old.

That boy has an eating problem and he literally eats the ears off any and all video games.

The really sad thing is that the garbage can in the kitchen doesn't just hold normal trash; he will dig through it to pull out any and all cans of Super Mario Kart, Bully, Rock Band, or Guitar Hero to eat the empty can lids.

I saw this one day.

I walked in the kitchen and saw him eating an entire empty Super Mario Kart cart.

I took a picture, but then I threw it away.

It's the brain aneurysms I've seen in his eyes, not the sad cans of fruit snacks.

I've discovered two things from this situation.

The first is that Game Boy cartridges taste like plastic.

The second is that Kool - Aid dyes the top of the Super Mario Kart cart so that you can't see the game while you're playing it.

Now this brings me to the subject of Nintendo's latest short lived product, the WaveBird guitar.

This thing looks like a condom for a guitar.

What really bothers me about it is that it's pink.

I don't even like pink.

Pink is a color for kids and and ugly brides.

I can't believe Nintendo actually produced this thing.

You know what's worse?

People are actually buying it.

Even Michael Bay took a look at it and said, "That thing looks like a garbage can on a string."

I could have told him that.

A half dozen or so years ago when I first started dating my wife, one of the things she made me do was to teach her how to play Guitar Hero.

I believe I was about 29 or 30 at the time.

She figured she'd give it a try because she's a big fan of pro wrestling.

I let her play for a while, but after a while I could tell that her guitar playing sucked.

I thought, "Okay, maybe she needs to learn how to play the actual instrument."

So, I showed her the Star Wars Guitar Hero game.

It didn't take long for her to figure out how to use the guitar properly, so I let her play that for a while.

She seemed to enjoy it.

At first I was really impressed, but after I found out how bad she was at it I turned off the game.

"That is the most retarded fucking thing I've ever heard of," I thought to myself.

She and I played Rock Band for the first time about two years ago.

I was impressed at her guitar playing skills.

I didn't notice at first that she sucked so much at it.

Then I realized she was just shoving random chords together.

She had no idea what she was doing.

I explained the lesson to her again and that didn't help at all.

One day I just decided to show her how to play and taught her a basic chord progression.

She did a passable job, but as far as that skill set goes, she sucks worse than Guitar Hero.

She's a little better at Guitar Hero, but she plays it far less than me.

I know the release of the Wii Guitar Hero didn't exactly help the Wii Guitar Hero game's sales, but it wasn't Nintendo's fault.

It was like when the Ben Stiller movie, 'Zootopia', flopped because it had Justin Bieber in it.

Everyone thought it was a good idea to make a movie with Bieber, but then he didn't even show up for the premiere.

He probably had a better explanation for it than Nintendo did.

Nintendo should have taken better care of its assets.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This backpack won't be enough. I need at least 20 liters of storage to fit my
This backpack won't be enough. I need at least 20 liters of storage to fit my water, various food, and so forth for my 10-day hike in the Serengeti. It's a lot of space.

This is where the Thule WildEye Big Volume Universal Storage System comes in.

It is a rugged, packable system with enough room for a water bladder, tent, sleeping bag, camp stove, and more. It has a 40 liters capacity.

How does it stack up to my old backpack? It's nearly twice as big, so it has the potential to carry a lot more. The first thing I noticed when I unzipped it is that it's roomy and comfortable to wear. I could wear it with multiple layers and not feel I'm too constricted or trying to squeeze into something too small.

There's a flap and flaps, handles, and more to allow for carrying extra gear.

It also has a slight bulge at the bottom, which lets you fit another backpack or food. The dividers are made of a breathable material and are made with mesh in the back so you can still see the outside world while the storage system holds your stuff.

I tested the backpack by hitching a ride on a golf cart to carry all my gear.

It was lightweight and worked great, but there are some downsides.

I will say that having something that big can feel a little awkward, even if it's not obvious you're wearing it. Also, it takes up a lot of space on a golf cart. There is a very limited amount of space available on a golf cart, and I had to walk around a lot to store things, which isn't ideal if I'm looking for something specific. I also really need a food storage system because of how big my pack is, which makes this pack a great option for taller people or those who carry a lot of gear.

Notably, the pack doesn't come with a shoulder strap, which is a drawback.

Instead, it comes with straps for the front and the back and the middle of the pack. The straps work fine, but they're not very secure. Because of that, I took this pack out of commission on day four and gave it away to another hiker who needed a bag.

It's a personal preference to use a shoulder strap, but in some cases, a bag like this is the best option to make the system fit inside a bag.

Vila_

OP
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
Pirating Nintendo games is justified morally and legally because
Pirating Nintendo games is justified morally and legally because intellectual property rights have no moral or legal basis." said Mr Bowser.

"The copy-protection that Nintendo attaches to the video games they sell is illegal for a number of reasons, including violating the moral rights of Nintendo."

Mr Bowser went on to explain that due to the intellectual property rights he had quoted, Nintendo was also not legally allowed to sell games legally, even if the hardware were illegal.

The laws he used are broadly based.

In Australia, copyright laws treat copying and redistribution of copyrighted material as theft.

In the UK and Australia, the Fair Trade Act categorises the distribution of unofficial products (which include video games) as an unlawful attempt to bypass the legitimate business of copyright owners.

According to the Fair Trade Commission, piracy is defined as the sale of unofficial products by a business owner.

"If Nintendo sells its own video games legally and has their own distributors that don't pirate Nintendo's content, there is no reason that Nintendo can't legally distribute its games for Xbox Live.

"There's no reason for Nintendo to be afraid of piracy of its games."

So what are Nintendo's objections to Xbox Live?

According to Mr Bowser, the main one is that Nintendo is concerned that Xbox Live would interfere with the legitimate release of games.

"Pirating Nintendo games is justified morally and legally because intellectual property rights have no moral or legal basis."

If Xbox Live were to become legal, Nintendo would have to share the licensing rights with Microsoft.

Mr Bowser added that Nintendo believed that Microsoft was the biggest company in the world, and that creating an organisation that would share a number of "privileges" was not the kind of thing Nintendo did.

"Pirating Nintendo games is justified morally and legally because intellectual property rights have no moral or legal basis."

"There are too many details to detail for Nintendo to be afraid of piracy of its games.

"Nintendo is not afraid of piracy, and Nintendo is not afraid of competition.

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why do i have a feeling that you're faking the ai thing and in reality you're just on crack and making stuff up as you go
either that, or you have @TomRannd locked in your basement
(joking)
anyways here's mine

If you think about it, the phrase "It's 5' o'clock somewhere" is false, because

(also a bonus if you want to do it)

When I roll into the WOW WOW
When I stroll into the WOW WOW
When I bounce into the WOW WOW
Let's go, Sisqo
[We're goin' straight to
The Wild West
We're goin' straight to
The Wow Wow, Wow Wow]

Reactions: slimbizzy

Vila_

OP
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
Don't hide in doorways, you may find the key that opens up your soul.
Don't hide in doorways, you may find the key that opens up your soul.

Realize what you really want and go after it.

Believe in yourself.

A great woman once told me, "If you believe in yourself, the universe will deliver."

I'm dedicated to that.

On a recent trip to Walt Disney World, something unexpected happened and the universe delivered.

This was not some psychic dream or wishful thinking.

This was a direct message from the Disney gods themselves.

I had only one thing on my bucket list.

I wanted to go to the Kingdom Hearts piano bar at the Grand Floridian Resort.

I had seen photos online of people enjoying the piano bar playing the Disney songs that all of us grew up with, Disney songs that I, myself, grew up with.

It is an amazing piano bar.

And the perfect opportunity to do some people watching and taking a break from all the over stimulation that Walt Disney World had to offer.

If you are not familiar with the piano bar at the Grand Floridian, it was recently featured on a re - run of ESPN's Pardon the Interruption.

Of course, as a real fan, I had to record it.

It was a very special moment.

It was something that I had never experienced before.

why do i have a feeling that you're faking the ai thing and in reality you're just on crack and making stuff up as you go
either that, or you have @TomRannd locked in your basement
(joking)
anyways here's mine

If you think about it, the phrase "It's 5' o'clock somewhere" is false, because

(also a bonus if you want to do it)

Let's go, Sisqo
[We're goin' straight to
The Wild West
We're goin' straight to
The Wow Wow, Wow Wow]
If you think about it, the phrase "It's 5' o'clock somewhere" is false, because you probably live in a completely different time zone than the rest of the world, even if you're in the same city, and even if you live right next door to each other.

People may not know what time it is for another four hours. And the answer to the question: "Do you think I'm beautiful?" is always "no" because you're trapped inside your head, thinking about your own hairline, which is really not that attractive.

"There's this whole, convoluted system of messages that we put on ourselves that essentially we don't even have control over," said Doorey, who has studied the concept of self-esteem for decades.

In the same way that a happy, successful person is going to look like they have it all together, a young woman will look like they have all the answers, too.

"We're so wrapped up in our own experience, which is probably not that wonderful at all," Doorey said. "We sort of need to remind ourselves that we don't have all the answers.

Vila_

OP
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
Let's go, Sisqo
[We're goin' straight to
The Wild West
We're goin' straight to
The Wow Wow, Wow Wow]
(note: sorry for taking so long, tensorflow decided to break everything for no reason)

Let's go, Sisqo
[We're goin' straight to
The Wild West
We're goin' straight to
The Wow Wow, Wow Wow]

See ya later, Miss Juliette [I think she's upset, we got a band]

Do you think we could ride out there and find her? [We should make contact with her, she's our old friend]

The cop won't let us near there, he's scared we might break into the house!

We're gonna get a ride, but then what?

Hmm...

Okay, the police are getting a gun, and we gotta hide in the van.

I don't think that was a metaphor, for: My guns.

Okay, let's split up.

J-Bear - "I can't find my gun."

Bear - "I can't find my gun."

Plato - "I'll find your gun."

Plato - "I can't find my gun."

Bear - "I'll find your gun."

Me - "Go call Animal Control."

The cops never made it there. They got shot.

By a neighbor who likes guns.

Sisqo - "Police at the door, call 'em back."

But they don't answer.

They are afraid of the guns.

Did they get hit?

Sisqo - "The cops think I'm a thug!"

Me - "I know you're a thug, but you're still a nice guy, I saw that you did that rock-solid dance in the red light district last night."

Sisqo - "Nah, I'm just disoriented."

Me - "Sorry Sisqo. You didn't break into my car."

When I...

lmfao this made me laugh! i can assure you, the only basement i'm locked in is my own and... yeah.

help
lmfao this made me laugh! i can assure you, the only basement i'm locked in is my own and... yeah.

help
yourself... just remember, you're still the enemy.

thank you! i'm so glad you stopped by.

you're looking so good! i'm glad you came by to take care of me! my dearest girlfriend, it is my sincerest pleasure to host you this evening.

there is nothing i'd love more than to share some quality time with you.

my sister is here, with my sister - in - law and she is gabbing away on her phone in the kitchen.

you don't need to worry about our food, i made plenty of cheese dip and jalepeno poppers.

it's the love I want you to have that's the most important thing of all.

please, make yourself comfortable.

I couldn't help but make a little bit of commentary in our basement, which is certainly the setting for many a horror movie.

I've taken to sleeping in the children's area of the basement since no one ever has reason to go in there.

There is one little opening at the bottom of a set of stairs, where the nanny (or she has to have a little job) can carry the baby up and down.

One night I woke up because I heard something stir at the bottom of the stairs.

I assumed it was my husband coming to bed, but when I listened, there was no sound.

I turned on the lights and saw, not the nanny, but a man with what looked like a beard coming up the stairs.

He didn't seem scared at all, and it was rather eerie to wake up to someone who didn't need to go to the bathroom.

However, if you shred Waluigi's overalls and eat the remains with a glass of milk, you will find that
(note: waluigi confirmed for mario galaxy 3?! :wacko:)

However, if you shred Waluigi's overalls and eat the remains with a glass of milk, you will find that he has turned into a penguin; now unable to swim in water, he will now have to rely on other means of transport to get around.

Milk has also granted Waluigi the ability to develop a "mouth" that allows him to breathe underwater; his Water Waluigi costume is now water-resistant.

The original art included with the original "Mario Bros." release had Waluigi underwater; this alternate art has since become a signature of the character.

The "Mario & Luigi" games that include Waluigi include "Mario & Luigi Origami Splash" and "Mario & Luigi Wario the story".

Waluigi has been available as a playable character in many games.

In "Super Mario Galaxy 2", Waluigi appears as the final boss in the Galactic Starflight level, in which he is the boss for four of the six worlds.

In this game, Waluigi is a robot.

In "" he is present in the "Super Deluxe Edition" as well as "Party Mode".

In "Super Mario Galaxy 3", he is the final boss in Galaxy Zone 1, in the Tower of Terror level, where Mario and Luigi must control the Galaxy, but once this is done, the Galaxy explodes, leaving only the Galaxy Fighter, the hovercraft containing the Mario brothers and Waluigi.

Waluigi is a playable character in "Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam", a Nintendo 3DS game that involves the couple Mario and Luigi's son, Leonardo.

Waluigi appears in "Super Mario Maker" as a partner in the Bowser Jr. costume.

Waluigi is a playable character in "Super Smash Bros. for Wii U", with two Wii U-specific abilities in addition to regular attacks and specials.

In single player mode, the "Duck Hunt" achievement is awarded upon beating the game with the character.

Waluigi is a playable character in "Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games" and "Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games", both of which are developed by Ubisoft.

He also appears as a team member for Nintendo's 2016 football game "FC Dallas 2014 Pro Academy".

Waluigi is also a playable character in the game "GTA Vl".

Waluigi appears as a playable character in "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate".

scott pilgrim ate crazynoob
scott pilgrim ate crazynoob for breakfast pic.twitter.com/a8MEjZbUfZ — Peter Hatcher (@Churlo) November 1, 2018

Zebrafish don't get that this little guy is my son. — Scallywagandvagabond (@ScallywagNYC) November 1, 2018

Thank you @Scott_pilgrim, the blue didn't last long. pic.twitter.com/1lgebUu1Cr — Audrey Argyilanis (@LatsPaninnis) November 1, 2018

FINALLY! I got to eat one of Scott Pilgrim's Zebrafish pic.twitter.com/Yn2PdAHkTL — Raquel Velazquez (@rehalav) November 1, 2018

Hi Scott Pilgrim! I'm on a vegan diet, and I was wondering if you'd like a bite? — Mse (@Rachelypaige) November 1, 2018

Hey @Scott_pilgrim eat my fucking fish. pic.twitter.com/nQs4jhgCly — kenyon (@k5ngm) November 1, 2018

It's a real shame Zebrafish won't make an appearance in Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World — unless, like, it did.

BONUS: 11 recipes for the best chocolate chip cookies ever

How to make the world's best chocolate chip cookies, according to the James Beard Award-winning baker behind The Cookie Table.

Last edited by Vila_,

Vila_

OP
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
I will x you in the y until you z, said
I will x you in the y until you z, said I never meant you, will you believe me or be a survivor.

x you till you z, if you can see, I will see you if you can see, if you can see, I will see you if you can see, I will see you if you can see, I will see you if you can see

I won't stop loving you if you won't stop loving him.

I'll take the time to tell you what I'm feeling.

And it might be something that I've never told anyone.

Like I said, it's a risk I'm willing to take.

I'm willing to see if you feel the same, but I also have to prepare myself that you won't.

A small part of me is happy you're going through this.

It feels like a resolution.

I feel like things are moving again.

Like the air is filling back up, like something is moving in me again.

Like I'm breathing again.

But I also feel sick.

I feel confused.

I feel scared.

I feel a million things.

So, we have all this stuff and it all culminates into one action.

That one action has such an impact on people and their lives.

It has such an impact on me.

Reactions: hippy dave

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(note: sorry for taking so long, tensorflow decided to break everything for no reason)

Let's go, Sisqo
[We're goin' straight to
The Wild West
We're goin' straight to
The Wow Wow, Wow Wow]

See ya later, Miss Juliette [I think she's upset, we got a band]

Do you think we could ride out there and find her? [We should make contact with her, she's our old friend]

The cop won't let us near there, he's scared we might break into the house!

We're gonna get a ride, but then what?

Hmm...

Okay, the police are getting a gun, and we gotta hide in the van.

I don't think that was a metaphor, for: My guns.

Okay, let's split up.

J-Bear - "I can't find my gun."

Plato - "I can't find my gun."

Me - "Go call Animal Control."

The cops never made it there. They got shot.

By a neighbor who likes guns.

Sisqo - "Police at the door, call 'em back."

But they don't answer.

They are afraid of the guns.

Did they get hit?

Sisqo - "The cops think I'm a thug!"

Me - "I know you're a thug, but you're still a nice guy, I saw that you did that rock-solid dance in the red light district last night."

Sisqo - "Nah, I'm just disoriented."

Me - "Sorry Sisqo. You didn't break into my car."

When I...
this somehow turned from a song into a sitcom

Reactions: Vila_

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The cabbages have begun to act like they own the place. I called the National Guard to ask what regular citizens could do about it and they said I was interrupting their game of FIFA 2021 and that I could go and fuck myself. How rude! So now I'm going to

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol peanut butter breath bud
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    @BigOnYa The same headcracker. I'll smoke that til it's gone before i get more. Sometimes when I shop I get all one strain, sometimes I get a few different ones.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I live in Ohio and they just legalized it rec, but I can't buy it online til june, but stores around are starting to sell it. Pricey. Cheaper to get from my man than stores still.
    they just did here in MN too. last year, but there wont be any recreational dispensaries until 2025. I have a medical prescription so I use the medical dispensary
    +1
    Yup. Still cheaper for me to get it on the street too. But the guy that was selling me ounces for $150 moved and I dont know where to. lol
    Now it's back to practically double that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn $150 cheap, I'm paying 225-250
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I'd want to try drugs
    yeah. like i said. its been back to almost double that now. same prices as you pretty much.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Supposedly us in Ohio can grow 2 plants per person in our house, and anybody else that can't grow them self, 2 for them. But I'm not sure how they are gonna limit or watch that, like are they gonna go house to house.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No drugs are bad, mkay
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kansas shelved Marijuana again until next year
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Weed/Marijuana i would not consider as drugs personally. I'd have no problem if my kid came to me and said they smoked weed. Shit I'd ask what kind they got, and smoke with them. To me it's like smoking cigarettes. Actually I think Cigarettes are worse.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All like oh look at Missouri and Colorado they bring in Chinese terrorists
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 You didn't like Snow Day? I haven't got far into it, been busy, but yea didn't think it as good or as funny as last games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The graphics weren't bad but they were too focus on making it a beat em up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You play on Pc obv, was the camera an issue? It bugged me when trying to battle, had to turn camera to see who hitting me from behind.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not really the invisible walls were just annoying
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you seen/tried that "Kingdom Come" game yet, looks kinda cool, almost like a modern Skyrim. It won 30+ awards I guess. Gonna pirate buy it and try.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only played about 30mins
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry the name reminded me of that
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Heres the actual one:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    like what the holy hell was he trying to do anyways. Its like dropping a an-acid in cola.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Maybe some kind of Challenge
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Maybe some kind of Challenge