I will finish whatever paragraph you give me with ai...

Vila_

Spanish code for Spanisher codecs
OP
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
How to fly:
Step 1. Cover yourself in oil
How to fly:

Step 1. Cover yourself in oil

Step 2. Take your plunge!
Step 3. Watch the ripples
Step 4. See the fruits of your idiocy
Step 5. Expedia all the way to Rio
Step 6. Change your mother's number
Step 7. Take a video
Step 8. Delete the evidence
Step 9. Go to World War III
Step 10. Done

So, you might have noticed that the method works quite well. We have been using it for a while now and I think we have all learnt something about it. Take a quick look here.If you don't know how to fly, you can do a quick test.

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
"Alright," she said, "But you have to swallow the iPhone 5g. Deal?"
Thomas the Tank Engine: "Deal. Just make sure Crazy Frog is playing."
Tony Stark (Iron Man): "Alright Neil DeGrasse Tyson,

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
cold outside
Shit, we in the club, n****, n****, n****
Welp, I be takin' that shit, you and me, n****
That n****, I be takin' that shit, you and me, n****
If we keep gettin' in your car and smoking all up
That n****, I be takin' that shit, you and me, n****
If we keep gettin' in your car and smoking all up
We gon' take it to the strip, n****, n****, n****
We gon' take it to the strip, n****, n****
We gon' take it to the strip, n****, n****
The Big Daddy this, it that, n****
n****, it's time we show the white world what we really do, n****
You gon' do it, n****, n****, n****
You gon' do it?
Is.... the ai allowed to say this?

Reactions: Vila_ and banjo2

naughty_cat

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
And he held the womb in his hand, and asked me: "Do you want it?"

And I said: "No."

So he said: "It is yours, of course."

And he threw it into the river.

The old man was a popular Drupad scholar in Patiala and Gurdaspur.

He taught hundreds of students of whom a large number were people who are known to us today.

He taught me Drupad for a period of ten years, and I still remember him as a big and tall man, very affectionate and well - behaved.

We used to play at chess and he taught me to play.

When I moved to Mysore in 1932, he had great difficulty in staying there as he did not have enough money.

He had saved a little money but he was never able to invest it, as he had his home in Punjab and his wife was in the jungle in Jullunder.

He said, "Don't go away till I come and fetch you."

So, I stayed for six months in Mysore.

The students in Mysore used to ask me for music to sing at their functions.

I would say, "I don't have anything to give you."

They would say, "Come with your voice."

So, I learnt 'Shuddha Saveri' and I came back.

WOW! I was really trying to corner it with that phrase... I can't believe it actually found a suitable literary context for something like that!!!

Can you please try another part of my script?? Last one, I promise ^_^

“Well, what’s wrong with being dark anyway? It’s only when we’ve seen the darkest shade that we’d actually be able to identify the light for what it really is. Darkness is what gives the light the full scale of it’s identity.”

David and Greg stare amusingly at Tera as she had caught their attention with her articulate phrase, and her super juicy double fried chicken sandwich that is now starting to drip some of it’s luscious contents as Tera starts to re-iterate instead of continuing to eat her sandwich…

Vila_

OP
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain

Obama: “HAS THIS JOKE GOT OUT OF CONTROL?!?!”
Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook): “We actually don’t have a comedian, Neil DeGrasse Tyson is a celebrity host on the show StarTalk…”
Uncle Misha: “I’ll say it again, ‘Tony Stark is fat.’”
Tony Stark: “For the record, Mark Zuckerberg is also fat.”
Obama: “WHO IS THIS FRAGILE FOR?!”
Mark Zuckerberg: “People under 25 can see him on Facebook, and he has a cult following because of that.”
Obama: “SO WHAT IS YOUR LABEL?!?!?!?!?!?”
Mark Zuckerberg: “So if I said ‘Myspace,’ you’d say, ‘What is Myspace?!’”
Uncle Misha: “Okay, Tony Stark is fat.
Tony Stark: “For the record, Mark Zuckerberg is also fat.”
Tony Stark: “I’ll say it again, ‘Tony Stark is fat.’”
Mark Zuckerberg: “For the record, Tony Stark is fat.”
Uncle Misha: “WHO IS THIS FRAGILE FOR?!?!?!?!?”
Tony Stark: “I’m not actually saying that…”
Uncle Misha: “What do you mean you’re not saying that?! I thought you said you were fat and that Mark Zuckerberg is fat! What do you mean you don’t say you’re fat?!”
Tony Stark: “Actually, I don’t have to say I’m fat! You’re only saying that because you’re a bully who wants to provoke me, but if you don’t stop that, I won’t say I’m fat!”
Obama: “ALSO was your day”

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
"This won't do", she said, tears welling in her eyes. "I need the pants to have three legs." I felt for her. A few years back, my very own mother had

Vila_

OP
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
My anger was growing in a cold wave. I picked up the plate and threw it on the floor. "I need to get going, Thomas." I walked away.

Thomas threw a few bills on the table for his final good-byes. "I'll see you soon, Doc."

I punched my car door, ready to jump in and scream out all the spite and anger that I felt at him.

But I didn't do it. I just sat there, at a red light, the rain drenching me under a heavy blanket.

I've done enough, I think.

I'm going to let it be.

The car slowly moves forward. I'm lost in the rain. It's a quiet night.

My thoughts are the only things that make me feel safe.

Content with that, I sink into my thoughts and let my soul go, let myself feel again.

---

This is a work of fiction.

George Tarloff is the author of eight novels and two collections of short fiction. His short stories and essays have appeared in the Winter Solstice and Two States poetry journals, The Glass City Review, the Rhinestone Review, and The North Plains Review.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The knife penetrated her, its sharp edge digging its way deep inside her as she gasped aloud.
The knife penetrated her, its sharp edge digging its way deep inside her as she gasped aloud.

Dinah screamed.

“It hurts!” She hadn’t even realized that it would, the shock almost unbearable. She felt her hand moving, trying to pull it away but couldn’t move it at all. She pushed herself up as hard as she could, her body trembling all over, and finally managed to force her hand from where it had been clasping a wet cloth soaked in blood to her stomach. She stared at the knife lying beside her in the dark. “It hurts,” she said again, as if in a trance. She dropped it to the floor, unable to lift her hand to pick it up. “My hand.”

“Are you hurt?” Her uncle was trying to get closer to her but couldn’t quite reach. She shook her head, although it was so hard she felt dizzy. She could smell her own blood now, but somehow she didn’t feel afraid of it anymore. Somehow the sight of it, the taste of it, didn’t frighten her, although she couldn’t feel it touching her. She lay there, staring at the ground. “Dinah?” Her uncle said again.

“I don’t know,” she answered softly, biting her lip, her eyelids heavy, letting them close.

Her uncle started to say something but didn’t get a chance to finish. Something smashed into the side of her head. She felt herself falling. Her thoughts lingered on the knife lying beside her. What would happen when she picked it up? She wanted to sit up and take it in her hands but couldn’t do it. Then the darkness engulfed her, she couldn’t even move her arms.

When she opened her eyes, she was staring at her uncle and his son.

“You’re awake.” Roland was looking down at her with eyes that she thought were dark, but now she realized were green. And then she realized that his son was as well, but he had no eyes at all. They were all black, shining, staring. Even his hands, which she was looking at now, without realizing it. They looked exactly like his father’s.

“You were in a bad way,” Roland said, his voice soothing.

“Who’s your brother?” she asked. She felt like the cool night air and the sound of the lapping waves would calm her. The blackness had been lifted. Her hands were no longer shaking, no longer dragging the sheets with them.

Her uncle nodded slowly. “His name is Alexander, and he’s from Russia. You must have been talking with him earlier.”

He said something else, but Dinah couldn’t hear it. Her thoughts seemed to have taken a step away from the present. She heard a heavy scraping sound nearby.

Her uncle said her name again. “I tried to talk to you earlier,” she said. “Your name.”

Roland looked toward the sound. “I tried to warn you but you didn’t seem to hear me.”

Her father’s voice sounded in her mind. “Mais, listen to me. It’s me, I’m the one in charge here. Please, do what I ask you to do.”

Her father. She tried to smile, and it felt so good. So good to hear her father’s voice. So good to know he was on her side. “Is that you, Papa?”

“Yes. It’s me. I just wanted to tell you what to do.”

“Yes, I do want to do what you say, Papa. But who’s this man? Is he an angel?”

“Only one angel.” His voice sounded strange now, full of pain, so full of pain that she could feel the pressure building inside of her as he spoke. “I don’t know if you heard me, but I was the one who killed Alexander. I’m the one who hurt you so much. But I love you, and I do what I can to protect you.”

He was close now, leaning over her. Her eyes fluttered closed. He whispered something and she heard a sigh, so soft she could hardly hear it.

His words and the sound of his breathing were her only contact with the world. She couldn’t speak her thoughts any longer. The blackness was back. She didn’t know how long she lay there, unmoving, staring at the ceiling.

She didn’t know when the blackness left her mind.

She didn’t know where she was.

She didn’t know when her father’s voice and the sounds of the ocean were the last things that touched her mind.

But the sun was shining and the wind was blowing. She was lying on her stomach on a white beach. Gleaming sand spread out in all directions.

Her skin was warm, so warm. And her hands had fallen down onto something soft. She pulled them away and saw the blue scarf lying in front of her.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ingredients:
125g lard
12g chopped glacé cherries
9 egg yolks
4 skinless chicken breasts
1 peeled yam
2 teaspoons maple syrup
Ingredients:
125g lard
12g chopped glacé cherries
9 egg yolks
4 skinless chicken breasts
1 peeled yam
2 teaspoons maple syrup

2 cups arborio rice
75g peas (frozen)
1 cup chopped cilantro
3 tablespoons chili sauce (extra heat)

To serve:
3 slices of croissant
3 ounces creme fraiche
3 ounces goat cheese
1/2 cup raw walnuts

Cooking Instructions:
Combine the butter, white sugar, oil, corn flour, black pepper and all the other ingredients for the dough into a large mixing bowl. Mix the dough until it comes together. Make small walnut sized balls of dough and place on a sheet of plastic wrap and flatten with a fork. Wrap the dough into a jar or large food container and put in the fridge overnight. When you want to make your panzanella you need to do the following.

In a small pot over high heat, melt the lard and let it simmer for a minute to begin making the crisp coat. Once the butter has melted and started to cook slowly begin stirring the skillet and crack the eggs into the pan. It's important that the whites are bright and never reach the bottom. Don't leave the eggs too long before lifting them from the pan so the whites don't cook to the bottom. Drain the rice of any excess liquid and add it to the pan. Meanwhile melt the egg yolks in the blender with 1/4 cup of the arborio rice and cream them together with maple syrup. Once all the ingredients have been combined into a thick mixture slowly pour the egg mixture into the pan of cooked rice. The rice should cover and not be underneath. Then in batches pour it into the fridge to cool before storing in an airtight container.

To prepare the grill for the chicken, preheat the grill to high for a few minutes. Then place the chicken breasts directly on the grill in the panzanella. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 30 minutes before lowering the heat. The chicken will be cooked on the bottom. Take out of the grill and cover for about 5 minutes to let the chicken rest. Once the chicken has rested you are ready to finish the panzanella.

To cook the rice on the grill, preheat the grill to high for about a minute on the one side. Then place the rice on the grill with the lid down for 1-2 minutes. Carefully take the lid off and turn the grill on the other side to cook the rice for another 5-10 minutes. Check the rice and remove it from the grill when the rice is cooked through but the grains are still a little crisp.

To finish the panzanella make the creme fraiche and pour over the warm panzanella. Sprinkle on the cilantro and walnuts and serve.

Vila_

OP
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
WOW! I was really trying to corner it with that phrase... I can't believe it actually found a suitable literary context for something like that!!!

Can you please try another part of my script?? Last one, I promise ^_^

“Well, what’s wrong with being dark anyway? It’s only when we’ve seen the darkest shade that we’d actually be able to identify the light for what it really is. Darkness is what gives the light the full scale of it’s identity.”

David and Greg stare amusingly at Tera as she had caught their attention with her articulate phrase, and her super juicy double fried chicken sandwich that is now starting to drip some of it’s luscious contents as Tera starts to re-iterate instead of continuing to eat her sandwich…

“That, my dears, is called the alchemist argument. The lightness and darkness of all we see in this world can only be judged by the nature of those of us who have survived to this point. They might have been humans or might have been monsters, but they have the capacity to see what is important, whereas most of those we call vampires or werewolves have lost sight of it. It’s like a kind of madness.”

“That is completely disgusting,” Greg half-growls, drawing a wet napkin from his back pocket and starting to clean his face off.

“Tara, honey. You make no sense at all,” David chides with a hand across his forehead, but Tera stops the rest of his rejoinder with a finger to his lips.

“Hehehe, but have you seen the movies? There is something, in the science fiction genre, about the light at the end of the tunnel.”

David’s face freezes up. “Science fiction?” he mouths the words, eyes wide, while Tera keeps her eyes on him as she starts to eat her sandwich.

“We have to get out of here…now,” Tera whispers, swallowing a mouth full of sandwich and another of bacon, and quickly wipes her face with the napkin, then resets the attention of her eyes and mouth back onto the delicious lunch she was so intent on enjoying.

David and Greg glance at each other, roll their eyes, but do not voice their disagreement or give her the attention she was hoping they would give her with such a declaration.

“Come on. Let’s get out of here before they come looking for us,” David says, reaching for his jacket as he senses what she is up to.

Tera slides her backpack onto her shoulder and turns to them. “Wait, where do you think you’re going? You don’t need to go after those two,” Tera says in a sharp tone, unable to keep herself from shaking. “My uncle works at the lab, and if he’s still there, we’ll have a better chance of finding him and getting help.”

“And what if they are at the lab?” Greg asks. “Your dad said he left early.”

“They could be, but they are more likely out doing what you were doing, which is slaughtering small mammals on the way here. And they have never failed to be where they said they would be before. If they are there they will make it back to wherever they are going in no time,” Tera explains, eyes fixed firmly on David.

David’s eyes narrow, but a deep crease forms between his brows. “I’m coming with you,” he grumbles and throws the jacket over his shoulder before taking his sandwich and standing, while Greg makes to grab his sandwich and bag of chips, but Tera holds up her hand to stop him. “I’ll be okay, but there is no reason for you two to have to be caught up in the hunt for them. Greg, I’ll be fine. If anything goes wrong I’ll be back in no time.”

Tera and David reach the door just as the two of them stop in the middle of the street to shift into their wolf forms, giving them both enough time to reach the door before they change back. Tera holds her breath, focusing all her strength in her mind and will, and as she continues to fight the change, her body starts to relax into it.

In the corner of her mind she realizes that if David had come along with her it would be much harder to change, but she decides that it is a small price to pay for the safety of the both of them.

When she is through the door and standing on the sidewalk, she takes a deep breath, tries to calm down and keep the shock out of her voice when she says, “I’m fine. Greg, I’m so sorry about this. If it hadn’t been for me they wouldn’t have attacked you. I didn’t want you to get hurt. I’m sorry.”

The words fall from her lips almost like a whisper and she keeps a tight grip on her emotions, swallowing the lump of emotion that has formed in her throat.

“It’s not your fault,” Greg says, looking at Tera’s reflection in the glass of the front door before turning to David. “You didn’t know they were out here.”

“It’s not your fault,”

Vila_

OP
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
Im black" said obama .

I thought, so I can't tell the difference between the buttons on your pants and your ass crack.

I replied, no they're the same size.

I still would not have known you were black, but what the fuck, I don't want to see any more ass crack or any other part of anyone's body.

I was just glad to be in a room full of people who would tell me to shut the fuck up and go away.

I am back.

Sort of.

I had a great time in Pittsburgh and you could not have dragged me out of there and away from it.

My wish for you now is that all of you stay that way forever and never change and that all of you (you know who you are) are in a state of physical and mental peace.

i cant tell you the number of times I stopped to pet one of you who would come over to say hello to me or beg to be pet. I also had a hard time walking up the stairs without being bombarded with requests for a pat and loving, even when I just went upstairs to the restroom.

You all loved my puppy, tried to lick him off the face.

I still have no idea how many of you got to pet him, although he did manage to give you a few licks.

He really liked dogs and cats, but that just goes to show you what a wonderful hound you all are.

He is a serious dog.

You all wanted to make sure that I was enjoying myself and so you asked a lot of questions, but you answered them very quickly.

I had two questions.

How old was I?

Why are you so happy?

I quickly answered the former and you all understood exactly what I meant, and answered the latter without you having to ask.

That was the only question I remember from the evening.

Im sorry, I forget things sometimes.

Today I gave our dog food to two different people who both hugged me when they realized who I was and I heard them say, this is the girl who always gives me food and pets me.

I wonder if those same people now know about my kiss with the family dog and if they will ask me about it?

Anyhoo, while we were in Pittsburgh, there were three people who asked me about having kids, not because they were implying that they would like to have kids, but because they wanted to know if I was going to have kids.

My parents asked me the same thing.

Vila_

OP
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
"This won't do", she said, tears welling in her eyes. "I need the pants to have three legs." I felt for her. A few years back, my very own mother had
sighed deeply, peered down at my wrinkled knickers and said, "This won't do." "This won't do"?

What the heck was she talking about?

"I need the pants to have three legs". She wasn't being nasty, it was actually an expression of genuine concern.

I'd noticed the weirdness in my pants, and the seams in need of repair. "Mom, I have three legs, I've had them for 20 years." "Well, no, I mean you have one leg shorter than the other two." It was odd, but I'm short as it is, so I thought she was joking. "Mom, I have three legs, I've had them for 20 years." "Well, no, I mean you have one leg shorter than the other two." It was odd, but I'm short as it is, so I thought she was joking. "Mom, I have three legs, I've had them for 20 years." "Mom, I have three legs, I've had them for 20 years." It was odd, but I'm short as it is, so I thought she was joking. "Mom, I have three legs, I've had them for 20 years." She wasn't joking.

Oh well, I was sure that wasn't the end of the world.

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Just then, the door exploded open. It was Ted Cruz and Abraham Lincoln.
Ted Cruz: Come on Obama, tell us your last name.
Obama: Never, republican scum.
Abraham Lincoln: Obama, if you don't tell us your last name, the country will be in danger.
Obama: So what?
Just then, Donald Trump walked through the door. He's holding a frozen Totinos pizza.
Obama: Oh no, a racist!
Obama grabbed his chaos emerald and

Vila_

OP
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
Abraham Lincoln: Obama, if you don't tell us your last name, the country will be in danger.
Just then, Donald Trump walked through the door. He's holding a frozen Totinos pizza.
burned Trump's face.
Obama: He belongs in a frying pan!
Trump got angry and started chasing Obama around.
Obama: Guys, we're going to be late for class!
Trump: Oh no, if you don't tell us your last name I will find out your terrible secret and spread it to the entire internet!
Obama: I would never tell anyone my terrible secret!
Then, Obama set the entire school on fire.
Ted Cruz: What do we do now?
Obama: My secret is that I do not exist!
Obama fled to the window and jumped out. Then he started running around with Abraham Lincoln and all the other presidents.
Obama: No one can prove that I'm the real president!
As Obama ran into the woods, he tripped and dropped his ring.
Obama: Yuck, don't try and find the missing ring.
Then, he left the park and headed towards his house. But as Obama entered his home, two agents were waiting for him. They were going to kill Obama, but instead, he found himself in a circus where all the animals were singing "We are the World".
Then, Obama was shot in the head by Osama bin Laden.
Obama: Oh no, what if the entire world knows I'm not the president?
But that wasn't the end of Obama. He awoke and went back to the circus, where the animals were all being interviewed.
Obama: What? No one saw me!
Then, the people saw him and declared him the real president.

Vila_

OP
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
How to solve any custom firmware 3DS problem – 100% working tutorial
How to solve any custom firmware 3DS problem – 100% working tutorial!

1. Download my latest Custom firmware for New 3DS (N3DS-CFW).

2. Disable ‘Global Settings’ in Options.

3. Change icon theme in ‘General’ settings.

4. Restart system and ‘Options’ will reload.

5. Change ‘Kiidui as Default Avatar’ in ‘General’ settings.

6. Change ‘Camera effects’ and ‘Media Controls’ settings in ‘General’ settings.

7. Reboot and use N3DS.

8. Change Chat Options for Chat, Listen/Unlisten, and Alarm/Dismiss in Settings.

9. Settings -> In System Settings -> Emulator Manager -> New Nintendo 3DS.

10. The New Nintendo 3DS Emulator Manager will allow you to play your New Nintendo 3DS game.

11. In the New Nintendo 3DS Emulator Manager, play new 3DS game and then exit.

12. In the New Nintendo 3DS Emulator Manager, change ‘Menu Button: A’ to ‘Button: B’ to enable UDownload download and play.

13. Save your 3DS model in SD Card and then enter the SD Card in New Nintendo 3DS.

14. Try to open a game and you should see the ‘3DS Set in SD Card’ option.

15. Wait for 3D’s as long as you can, then exit. You will be able to use the 3D button to continue if you need to.

16. Navigate to ‘System Settings -> Miscellaneous’ and change ‘Content Presets’ to ‘3D (enable)’

17. Navigate to ‘Wi-Fi Settings -> System Settings’, then ‘System Settings -> Other’, and change ‘Wi-Fi Network Settings -> Other’ to ‘Network Settings’.

18. Navigate to ‘Mobile Settings -> Additional Settings’, then ‘Accessibility Settings -> Accessibility -> Wheel’ and make it Disabled.

19. Navigate to ‘System Settings -> System -> Other Settings’, then ‘Other Settings’ and make it Disabled.

20. Navigate to ‘Settings -> Other Settings -> Under Device, select Sound -> All Settings -> Reduce Game Sound Level.

21. Navigate to ‘Settings -> System -> Other Settings -> New Nintendo 3DS Settings’, and make ‘Disable Voice Recorder’

Optional 1. Make sure that you do NOT edit your SD Card contents on your SD Card and get problems when launching your games with the New Nintendo 3DS.

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
sighed deeply, peered down at my wrinkled knickers and said, "This won't do." "This won't do"?

What the heck was she talking about?

"I need the pants to have three legs". She wasn't being nasty, it was actually an expression of genuine concern.

I'd noticed the weirdness in my pants, and the seams in need of repair. "Mom, I have three legs, I've had them for 20 years." "Well, no, I mean you have one leg shorter than the other two." It was odd, but I'm short as it is, so I thought she was joking. "Mom, I have three legs, I've had them for 20 years." "Well, no, I mean you have one leg shorter than the other two." It was odd, but I'm short as it is, so I thought she was joking. "Mom, I have three legs, I've had them for 20 years." "Mom, I have three legs, I've had them for 20 years." It was odd, but I'm short as it is, so I thought she was joking. "Mom, I have three legs, I've had them for 20 years." She wasn't joking.

Oh well, I was sure that wasn't the end of the world.

This is gold. It deserves some kind of award.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night