I will draw whatever last post says

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I will draw whatever you say, if the last post remains for 5 days unactive.
I will draw the avatars of tagged Tempers as characters doing whatever you say they're doing.

For instance:

Have in mind that I will not do NSFW because I do want to post it on the site. :P

Last edited by JuanMena,
Reactions: AncientBoi

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of the teenage mutant ninja turtles drinking from straws out of a huge glass of milk that says "April's". In the background, April peering in with disgust and wet spots on her shirt over her breasts.

Reactions: KiiWii and JuanMena

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
All of the teenage mutant ninja turtles drinking from straws out of a huge glass of milk that says "April's". In the background, April peering in with disgust and wet spots on her shirt over her breasts.
upload_2021-8-16_13-25-26.png

Reactions: BORTZ

Luz Noceda

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Please <3
Draw the girls from my profile picture (Luz Noceda and Amity Blight) both holding each other hands blushing and look shy and cute with Luz having a cute purple with white stripes onesie and cat ears on top and Amity with also a onesie with green or purple from her hair and a red heart in the middle and bear ears for her onesie <3 :)

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Please <3
Draw the girls from my profile picture (Luz Noceda and Amity Blight) both holding each other hands blushing and look shy and cute with Luz having a cute purple with white stripes onesie and cat ears on top and Amity with also a onesie with green or purple from her hair and a red heart in the middle and bear ears for her onesie <3 :)
Are you Manuela Sparkles?

Reactions: Luz Noceda

Luz Noceda

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you aware of what it's posted on 1st post?
Last comment wins. By now, what you requested is beyond me.
You should post it again.
Ah damn it <3

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Please <3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands