Hacking I was downgrading to 9.2 from 9.8 when plaisysupdater crashed (n3ds)

tommycv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hello!

I was downgrading to 9.2 with plaisysupdater when the 3ds showed a message sayng that i had to turn it off, when i turned on again with sd it just showed a black screen. I turned it off and on again but without the sd and it booted, reinserted the sd and changed theme to make it boot again with the sd in, then started browserhax and run plaisysupdater again and it just installed nativefirm.
The settings app shows that it is on 9.2.
I was still afraid of a incomplete downgrade so i installed downgrade check, and it shows this: [
Sidesync_capture_20160820221848_1.jpg
Sidesync_capture_20160820221853_1.jpg
Sidesync_capture_20160820221856_1.jpg

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello!

I was downgrading to 9.2 with plaisysupdater when the 3ds showed a message sayng that i had to turn it off, when i turned on again with sd it just showed a black screen. I turned it off and on again but without the sd and it booted, reinserted the sd and changed theme to make it boot again with the sd in, then started browserhax and run plaisysupdater again and it just installed nativefirm.
The settings app shows that it is on 9.2.
I was still afraid of a incomplete downgrade so i installed downgrade check, and it shows this: [View attachment 59588 View attachment 59589 View attachment 59590
That is normal on n3DS, some titles are missing from the n3DS downgrade pack, you can get them from the o3DS pack instead as they are the same on o3DS and n3DS, but it shouldn't affect your ability to use the console/CFW so I wouldn't worry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte