ROM Hack I was able to change the title

Gilberd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
The files for the title were in the game data so I just had to change the names of the files
however the background/border for the title i am having trouble with
the files for it were in the game data too however
whenever I replace the title border/background file and try to load the game it crashes
when it tries to load the title

rpspartin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok it would seriously help if you told us what your talking about.... your post makes no sense in any way shape or form...Give us some details like the name of the game for example.
lecture.gif

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
okay they were talking about there previous posted topic where they asked someone to change the image in a title screen (even posted an email address along with an image to upload and put in for them) pretty much asking to upload a rom for them advance wars dark conflict - changing the title screen - either to the japanese one or to change something - edit the image in there to something else -I don't know they never answered me back either way big time against the rules uploading thing and no use of the SEARCH button

so the reason you are having trouble with the .narc file is it is compressed and you will need something called the narc tool to fiddle with that file...
try to keep posts relating to each other together okay
you started a thread for this already, just post in it okay
and do yourself a favor lookup (type into google search pane) nds rom image editing or tile editors nds or just anything you would like to know more about... I'm still confused as though do you want the japanese title screen in the eu or u version (why?)
or do you want to change it to your own custom screen?

cause to change the eu u version screen to the japanese one is as easy as replacing the files from the eu u version with the ones from the japanese version no image editing involved just copy paste and replace or name change and replace...
oh vay

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.