I want to uninstall a game update

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this might be possible if it's a retail disc; digital--I don't really know. your best bet is to install the digital game via pkg-installer, and only install the updates you want with, of course, hen. there's a content management thing in debug settings that will delete the license you have. I'm not sure how helpful that would be, but I used it after a corrupted update for playroom. no issues afterwards, just make sure you back up the licenses folder, which I think is in the user partition.

Horizon0D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
this might be possible if it's a retail disc; digital--I don't really know. your best bet is to install the digital game via pkg-installer, and only install the updates you want with, of course, hen. there's a content management thing in debug settings that will delete the license you have. I'm not sure how helpful that would be, but I used it after a corrupted update for playroom. no issues afterwards, just make sure you back up the licenses folder, which I think is in the user partition.
I with orbis toolbox made a menu appear I don't remember how I did it
I went to the game and I pressed options and at the bottom I clicked on a script and there were things that you could delete
I unchecked all the ones that had it except the option that has the word patch
the game from version 1.04 went back to version 1.00
i don't know if i have problems everything seems fine to me

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I with orbis toolbox made a menu appear I don't remember how I did it
I went to the game and I pressed options and at the bottom I clicked on a script and there were things that you could delete
I unchecked all the ones that had it except the option that has the word patch
the game from version 1.04 went back to version 1.00
i don't know if i have problems everything seems fine to me
it's possible to remove an update if using hen. since it now says 1.00, it's most likely good. the indexer will record the update in the app.db's info table iirc. the fact that it now shows 1.00 sounds like it indexed the lower version correctly.

Reactions: KiiWii

Horizon0D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it's possible to remove an update if using hen. since it now says 1.00, it's most likely good. the indexer will record the update in the app.db's info table iirc. the fact that it now shows 1.00 sounds like it indexed the lower version correctly.
today in an exploit I discovered that clicking todex activates things that you activate with orbis toolbox
then I deleted an update of a game I completed and it did it
then I wanted to start the game and it didn't start
impossible to start the app it said something like this
then in the exploit I clicked exitidu and it wouldn't show the image and I held power on to turn off the ps4
https://gamerhack.github.io/ps4jb900v2/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality