I want to transfer my Wii stuff to my Wii U....

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by shadowray7, Sep 24, 2013.

1. shadowray7
    OP

shadowray7 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    But due to unexplainable wifi reasons, I can't access the Wii Shop Channel.
    So I decided to open up NUSD to get the wad so that I can install it through that method, except I can't find it anywhere in the database....

So um... what now....

2. DrePwns

DrePwns Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2013
    There's no need for a WAD in order to transfer your content from Wii to Wii U.
    Though I'm not sure of any WAD's involving "no-internet". If you're facing problems with your WiFi, just be sure to enable enable SSID advertising/broadcast on your router.​

3. drfsupercenter

drfsupercenter Flash Cart Aficionado

Mar 26, 2008
    United States
    Does the Internet channel work? I had that issue too, where I couldn't get on the shop (it said I needed an update) and I couldn't update, but then I found out it was PriiLoader blocking updates. So I got the newest Wii Shop WAD, installed it and was able to get the free transfer channel.

4. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

Apr 29, 2011
    United States
    Dr. Wahwee's castle

That's the only way to do it if you have Priiloader. I had to install that wad.

5. drfsupercenter

drfsupercenter Flash Cart Aficionado

Mar 26, 2008
    United States
    Well you can also just remove Priiloader, which I ended up doing anyway. I forgot I even had it.

6. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

Apr 29, 2011
    United States
    Dr. Wahwee's castle

Meh, I kept it since I was too lazy to remove it, plus I didn't want someone to force-update the console while I wasn't around :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice