i want to start a topic

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by shortz1994, May 10, 2011.

May 10, 2011

i want to start a topic by shortz1994 at 8:24 PM (506 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. shortz1994
    OP

Member shortz1994 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    messing around the other day, with customize mii an showmii wads, first i found out i could change channel img, from crap with customizw mii. (du, customize me reads wads). so then i wanted to see what the file looked like, so i used showmii wads to extract to folder. playing around some more i made a blank channel in customize mii (wader base 1 i think), did the same thing with that. as i did with the first channel. opened then up side by side to see if the were the same. an no they were not. the first channel had. 574d.cert? (no not whole thing) the second channel had the same thing (numbers) but no d . so i swapped all four the cert, tic,tmd,and trailer. after that i repacked the wad. after show me wads was done, it had both names. the first was the crap channel i used, an the second was the channel name WBL2 (wadder base 2) i opened the remade channel in customize mii an did nothing but renamed it the channel i wanted, uploaded the dol from the app i was going to use. an it worked. i have done it three times an still the same thing. as long as i do it like i did it the first time. i can write this better if people want to do this. just let me know if this is new or not. but i think this is cool cause it gives more options for base apps to make newer channels. [​IMG] this is the channel i made with this, it's the CRASH BANDICOOT MIND OVER MUTANTS. MADE A YAWMM CHANNEL. THOUGH NOT THAT GOOD, [​IMG] here it is. for download.

2. wilsoff

Member wilsoff GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Are you saying...

Use Crap to extract the disk channel icon/banner from an iso as a wad.

Load that wad in customizemii and edit it to change the images, dol and sound?

Similar things have been done before, search for base wad database, but yes, this is an easy way to do it.