Gaming I want to sell my DSi XL.

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well Ive got a Choclate brown DSi XL. I want to sell it after the 7th June update for 3DS.

But well I did include this:

- DSi XL, with instruction booklets and box etc.
- DSi Ware titles List:
-Air Race(500 N. Points)
-Cosmo Fighters(500 N. points)
-Crystal Monsters(500)
-Face Pilots(500)
-Flipnote Studio(free)
-DSi Internet browser(free)
-Sudoku by EA(Hacked version 200)
-SystemFlaw the Recruit(500)
-Tales in a box, Hidded perspective(500)
-Brain Traning Words and blah blah(Dutch version 800)
-Dictionary with Camera(500)
- Pokémon Black Version
- Dragon Ball Z supersonic Warriors 2(only cartridge)

This is worth €150 is it?

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
shouldn't this go in trading forums?
unsure.gif

Anne Noise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Welp, since a new one is available around 170 bucks (dunno what they go for in Euros... That's about 120 Euros, right?) I'd only say 150 if you included the DSTWO, but even that's pushing it. For a used system with nothing really special - widely available games, basic protection stuff... I don't know the going retail rate for a DSi XL anywhere but the US, but unless they're way more expensive in Europe, your bid seems kind of high. There are a billion used systems in the world - you need to undercut or at least meet them, yeah?

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anne Noise said:
Welp, since a new one is available around 170 bucks (dunno what they go for in Euros... That's about 120 Euros, right?) I'd only say 150 if you included the DSTWO, but even that's pushing it. For a used system with nothing really special - widely available games, basic protection stuff... I don't know the going retail rate for a DSi XL anywhere but the US, but unless they're way more expensive in Europe, your bid seems kind of high. There are a billion used systems in the world - you need to undercut or at least meet them, yeah?

I updated my first post I think this shall make it more worth

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
bowser said:
The price will also depend on the condition of the system. Are there scratches on the case or on the screens?

Nope there are screen protectors on it. Also the upper side of the XL(you know the glossy part) is not scratched also.

Disizdream

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well because you have sudokuhax on your device it might worth even more...
It seems only 362 users where able to inject the hax before sudoku by EA was updated (http://bootmii.org/dsiexploits/inject/dl_stats.php).

Anne Noise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dark Langin said:
Anne Noise said:

I updated my first post I think this shall make it more worth

Yeah, if the system is in great condition as you say, I could see it being close to 150, but it's still kind of light for a used system unless you can find someone specifically interested in the DSiWare stuff. (I'm not sure about its community value because I only have one downloaded game, and I never play it, haha.) I would still say you might want to include the DSTWO card, that could easily put it around 150, though I assume you don't want to because you'll have to buy a new card to play on your new 3DS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs