I want to replace the shell(s) but can't do DIY for the life of me, are there services that help?

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories & Hardware' started by bunny_wabbit, Jun 24, 2019.

1. bunny_wabbit
    OP

bunny_wabbit Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2017
    I received a pre-owned Nintendo Switch in the post today but the D-Pad is sticky and hard to press, but I can't take things apart, every time I've tried on any console I've not been able to pick it back together. I noticed you could buy replacement shells though with new buttons, but I can't find anything on Google about any service in the UK. Every time I look I get articles from TorrentFreak talking about how hackers were cautioned.

2. TariqSoftDev

TariqSoftDev ~Zexceil

Sep 18, 2013
    London
    I'll do it for you; seems like we're both in UK, if you want example on my work see my Twitter; it's in my signature.

If you're interested then let me know and we can converse further else where.

3. bunny_wabbit
    OP

bunny_wabbit Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2017
    Awesome, maybe I can hit you up on Twitter at some point? I haven't gotten the shells quite well!

TariqSoftDev likes this.
  4. TariqSoftDev

TariqSoftDev ~Zexceil

Sep 18, 2013
    London
    Alrighty! I'll send you a PM with my Discord; conversations move faster there.