Hacking I want to remove the ARM9 hax and make the console go back to its original firmware..

Matan the allmighty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
i just installed ARM9 and I dont like it very much.. I need to remove it and when I say remove it i mean when i turn it on without a memory card it will load up and not flash the blue button for a sec and die.

thx for the help guys!

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
First, you can install a development build of arm9loaderhax or use shadownand to bypass that problem(use 3ds without SD ) and still have a9lh.
If you don't want a9lh at all, I'm gonna have to ask you if you have a 9.2 backup.
If you have it, use decrypt9wip to restore your sysnand without keeping a9lh

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
i just installed ARM9 and I dont like it very much.. I need to remove it and when I say remove it i mean when i turn it on without a memory card it will load up and not flash the blue button for a sec and die.

thx for the help guys!

Just reinstall it using the last commit of the Aurora's fork of arm9loaderhax to can boot without CFW

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

thx for the help guys!

I hope you have a nand backup. Otherwise you're stuck with A9LH

Matan the allmighty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
well, i was able to reset the whole device with the sysNAND original i think imma try ARM9 again but last time it ended up in a bad situation thx for your help guys

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Just weird question, why does it bother you that much that you can't boot without the SD card? It's not like there's any reason you need to boot without the SD card to begin with.
Still, why not just try LumaNAND (not an official name) or ShadowNAND? Both keep your A9LH install and allow you to boot without an SD card.

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I tried that on my system since i'm still on V1 and ended up not letting me boot....apparently it was b/c I was using Cakes rather than Luma...

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't he just use the update recovery option? :mellow:
Second. YOU TRAITOR! You are no longer wanted on the dark side! GOOD DAY SIR!

969e13b8919fba3e0ce91a50babffb6c.jpg

Now that all joking aside why would you want "OFFICIAL NINTENDO FIRMWARE" for that sweet "IMPROVED SYSTEM STABILITY TO ENHANCE USER EXPERIENCE" If that what you want than your a very faithful person. :grog:

RESPECTS.

fikatr

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Can't he just use the update recovery option? :mellow:
Second. YOU TRAITOR! You are no longer wanted on the dark side! GOOD DAY SIR!

969e13b8919fba3e0ce91a50babffb6c.jpg

Now that all joking aside why would you want "OFFICIAL NINTENDO FIRMWARE" for that sweet "IMPROVED SYSTEM STABILITY TO ENHANCE USER EXPERIENCE" If that what you want than your a very faithful person. :grog:

RESPECTS.
im sure recovery mode for n3ds gonna brick

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night