Hacking i want to play japanese mkwii disc with USA saves data

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i want to play CTGPR with my lil bro. we have 2 wii and 1 wiiu.
i have 1 mkwii ntscu disc, and i cant find it more in my country. so i buy 2 mkwii jpn disc. the point is, is it possible to play mkwii jpn disc along with usa save data? because usa saves contain all of the FC and VR. thanks

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possibly, I've changed regions before with save manager gx iirc. You need to decompress the save, then replace with the other region's minus the banner. You need a save on that Japanese version, then replace with USA version's, and compress back.

Sathya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Possibly, I've changed regions before with save manager gx iirc. You need to decompress the save, then replace with the other region's minus the banner. You need a save on that Japanese version, then replace with USA version's, and compress back.
You tried it with mkwii? Because i try the similiar method like u but the game always ask me to create a new save file when the modified save installed

Sathya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
how to decompressing? can u tell me about step by step method?
this is my first time doing this job

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls