I want to know what you guys want to see

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by endoverend, Dec 7, 2016.

1. endoverend
    OP

endoverend AKA zooksman

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    endoverend is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 6, 2013
    United States
    I enjoy writing at heart, and that's kind of why I'm here. Really, I love putting down some ideas, stringing them together with some elogant phrasery, and getting things out there for people to enjoy. But my biggest problem is twofold: I don't know *what* to write, and I have no audience.

So here's where I come to you guys, the gbatemp community, for help. What do you want to see more of from me and other writers here? Nothing we do has any value unless you guys like it, so I want to know. What do you like and dislike about the content gbatemp offers, and what can be improved upon. I love doing this and I want to make you guys happy, so lend me a hand if you would.

2. VinsCool

VinsCool Insecure

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    Well more frontpaged hacking related threads won't hurt for sure! I'm getting tired of game content and reviews (no offence, but I pretty much joined GBAtemp for the hacking communities at first) :)

3. endoverend
    OP

endoverend AKA zooksman

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    endoverend is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 6, 2013
    United States
    I was thinking more in terms of content. It's trivially easy to front-page something and I was specifically talking about my writing. I could care less if my content went on the front page as long as it was well-received. It doesn't all have to be game-related either.

4. VinsCool

VinsCool Insecure

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    Well, now you say it that way.

I guess that you should just write whichever comes to your mind. I believe that would be easier to you. If you let your mind go and write that way, that may be interesting. Forcing something to please people never always worked.
    But that's just my opinion :P