I want to introduce..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Toni Plutonij, May 3, 2008.

May 3, 2008

I want to introduce.. by Toni Plutonij at 12:00 AM (1,217 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. Toni Plutonij
    OP

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    Hi to everybody, I'll say a little bit about myself, so everyone could know me better when they talk to me, or talk with me!!

I'm from Croatia, Nintendo scene isn't strong here, or better to say, there isn't a Nintendo scene here..I'm all into handhelds from Original Gameboy era, and I don't play any other games except GB, GBC, GBA and NDS games..
    I was very active on official M3 forum, and I've joined few more forums, but find this site best of all, and place I'd like to "settle down"..
    I'm a hardcore punker, and I'm open minded to everything and everyone, I like tattoos, and special kind of piercings (Microdermals)..I have two rats for pets, and I love them, I also love my girlfriend, we have three and half years long relationship..
    I like to talk to people who have something to say, and don't talk shit..I like to learn something new whenever I've got the chance..
    I'm a graphic designer by profession, and I'm in a search for a job for quite some time now (I don't have any working expiriance, and that causes me trouble), but hopefully I'll find something soon..

This is little bit long, but you all know me a bit better now!!
    If any of you has any questions, feel free to ask me, I'll be happy to answer!!

Hi! to everyone, and see you around!!

2. JPH

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    Well, after reading that novel...I'd like to say Welcome to GBAtemp [​IMG]

You've been here a little while, and I hope you stay.

Enjoy GBAtemp, and I hope you find it full of useful information for the NDS Scene.

3. Toni Plutonij
    OP

Croatia
    Sorry for long post, but as this is actually introducing area (not only saying Hi! area), I introduced myself, so you know who are you dealing with..

Thank you JPH for a nice welcome! Be sure I'll stay hear for good..I already did find anything I needed to know..

4. SleepingDragon

Member SleepingDragon GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Well, from one newbie to another "welcome". I think you'll enjoy gbatemp!

5. distorted.freque

Member distorted.freque I'm getting mixed signals here!

Canada
    Welcome! Except you've been here longer so...yeah! Have a nice stay. Let's be friends. [​IMG] (I'm totally random at the moment. Don't mind me.)

6. B-Blue

Member B-Blue im a slut

Welcome [​IMG]

7. Toni Plutonij
    OP

Croatia
    Well, thank you all..Yes, I'm here for some time, but somehow overseen this board, so I've decided to introduce myself a little better, so if somone is interested, you could know who are you dealing with!! [​IMG]

8. Eternal Myst

Member Eternal Myst Back from the Myst.

United States
    Have a nice stay!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

9. mthrnite

Former Staff mthrnite So it goes.

United States
    Hey welcome to the board Toni,
    I'm about to get a couple of rats myself.. for the kids, but really kinda for me too.
    I looked all around for the tamest, cleanest, smartest small pet that would be suitable for 3 and 6 year old boys (and an allergy-plagued 44 year old dad) and everything kept coming up rats.

I'll be getting them this weekend as my boys are at their grandma's all weekend. It'll be a nice surprise.

Question though:
    In getting a cage for them, I'm afraid I can't buy anything large just yet... will two males do ok in a smallish (30 inch wide) cage, if we take 'em out every day and let them roam in a safe room?

I don't wanna squeeze em' too tight, and later on, I wanna build something creative, but for right now, space and money constraints are limiting me.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

..and again, welcome to GBAtemp!

10. Toni Plutonij
    OP

Croatia
    Be sure I will kais, I already have a good stay!!

@mthrnite: It's pretty ironic that you ask me that right now, because my girlfriend and I are having real hard time last few days.. One of the rats got pretty sick and we got him medicine, but it didn't helped, and we had to put him to sleep, and it was very sad, my girlfriend cried for couple days, and it was traumatic experiance for both of us, and the other rat, who is in bad condition because he lost his only friend..Now we have to see what will we do with him and his company..
    As for your question, there will have to be at least two rats!! They MUST be in pair, because they are very friendly, and have to have a company all the time (and humans can't provide them that), I see you're planning to get two males, so stick to that plan!..
    30 inch wide cage is faaaaar too small, but while they're little, and you plan to let them roam in safe free room every day, it'll do until you build something bigger..I had a small cage, and it was OK for about few months, after that they got really big, and therefore needed more space! I got them that huge cage (they like to climb a lot, and run around) and every day we let them run around, and give them little freedom to explore (they love that)..They are very intelligent and curious, and need lots of time..
    So basicly, you should be ok with that cage for some time, but be sure you'll have to get or build bigger cage in the future..
    If you'll have any questions about rats, feel free to ask, because I own rats for over a year and half, and know lots of stuff, so I should be able to help you..

And, yeah..Be sure that spacing between bars, on cage you're getting, isn't too big, because, while they are small, they can go through very small spacings (remember, if rat can stick his head through something, he'll be able to go through with his all body!!)