Hacking i want to install nsp files and wont go online gaming. i will still be banned?

patachitar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i want to install nsp files and wont go online gaming. i will still be banned?
i have sx pro but its hard to find xci , where as nsp is just super fast download.:D

Is it worth the shit?

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
If you won't gon online, you ussualy don't care about bans, as you are offline.
But if you then go online (on OFW), yes, you can get banned after all.
The safest thing you can do is to do a NAND backup before anything and then restore to it once you end with hacking.

BionicGecko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
How about installing game updates from OFW only. Will that cause ban

Well people are banned for less than that. Basically if you install NSPs, you're pretty much guaranteed to be banned somewhere down the line, even if you only play them offline.

cattivik66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I you have done anything "strange", going online will give you a ban. The only way to probably avoid that is restoring a clean backup before going online (so without xci, nsp, homebrew, etc).

Please note that uninstalling NSP or deleting XCI is not enough to avoid a ban.
There is a sticky post with all the info about bans.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Don't remove at the end :D

download ofw and game updates, does this considered to be going online?
Yes.
And updating unowned games can get you banned.
But idk why, I am still not banned. And I am using CFW online and normally update all games straight from Ninty -> So if you can, disable all telemetry!!!

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going online is when the wifi is connected to a hotspot/router and you haven't blocked connections to Nintendo's servers in anyway way.
Don’t forget about wired as well. I slipped my CFW Switch into a dock I forgot was wired to charge. Oops. Didn’t engage in any online activity but I could be banned, but will likely never know.

By staying offline, you're already banning yourself in a way.
. Sort of, but with a Nand restore you determine when and if the ban ends, not Nintendo.

This is like the definition of 'going online' unless you plan to have these delivered and installed by carrier pigeon.
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

cattivik66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Don’t forget about wired as well. I slipped my CFW Switch into a dock I forgot was wired to charge. Oops. Didn’t engage in any online activity but I could be banned, but will likely never know.
Being connected to internet makes the device communicating with Nintendo, like to download new videos for the "news" app.

Last edited by cattivik66,

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being connected to internet makes the device communicating with Nintendo, like to download new videos for the "news" app.
DNS blocking is not 100% fool proof either if you are mobile with the device. Do not know about your country but in the US we have thousands of Nintendo Hotspots that will automatically connect to the Switch/3DS unless you are in airplane mode with the WiFi radio shut off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: