ROM Hack I want to have access to FE Awakening/Fates models and textures. How do I do that?

Lazzyman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been scouring around the internet trying to find ways to extract the files, downloads for already extracted files, and a plethora of applications.

For someone like me who has absolutely zero experience with 3DS data extraction, how do I do this?

Fewtch22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been scouring around the internet trying to find ways to extract the files, downloads for already extracted files, and a plethora of applications.

For someone like me who has absolutely zero experience with 3DS data extraction, how do I do this?
I am currently in the process of this exact adventure, but with Hyrule Warriors Legends and its DLC. I managed to rip the "on-disk" textures by loading up a decrypted 3ds file in Citra and running https://github.com/dtrebilco/glintercept in the background. It dumped all textures that loaded into a folder. I'm still having trouble accessing the DLC, as Citra does not support DLC currently

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more