gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I understand you guys mean well to help this guy but you could be more honest about the rednand and mention how it's an optional feature for the homebrew installation rather than something that's absolutely needed like your implying. Don't think your being fair shoving your preferences down someone else's throat like this.
Hum, you do realise this is a somewhat old thread? I mean, it's been answered quite some time ago, and the user may even not have this setup anymore.

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hum, you do realise this is a somewhat old thread? I mean, it's been answered quite some time ago, and the user may even not have this setup anymore.
Lol yeah your right but someone felt it was necessary to necro bump this into existence so if someone is reading this for help on homebrew installing I may as well give some fair advice about it. I don't like seeing this my way or the highway attitude with this stuff that's prevalent on forums.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1