I want to get Adrenaline but...

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by aminoss17, Feb 1, 2017.

1. aminoss17
    OP

aminoss17 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2017
    Macau
    Hey guys,
    So i am a new psvita owner i bought it just 3 weeks ago and i bought it with already henkaku installed on it, and it's working well.
    But when i saw that you can install psp isos on it and as i am not a psp user i wanted to install adrenaline, but when i searched i found that it requires a psp/psvita demo, and to get this working you need an activated psvita. I believe that the old user had activated the psvita but when i asked him to give me the account he told me that he already forgott the email that he was using for the psn account and also the psn account password, so i don't know what to do now thats why i ask for your help or atleast tell me if a method to install adrenaline directly without having to get demo o r something like this will come out from now to summer and thank you for help.

2. pauloedsonjk

pauloedsonjk GBAtemp Regular

Oct 15, 2016
    Brazil
    Easy, very easy, can you to speak with your friend still?
    Do you have ps3(ofw)?

Enviado de meu ASUS_T00J usando Tapatalk

3. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    probably either stolen or it's just an excuse because you know, why the hell give my email and password to buyer....

anyway, can't you simply format it\remove the linked email? activate it with other account?

4. Pereb

Pereb Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2016
    Best method to activate/download PSN content requires a PS3 (OFW works). Just download a PSP demo pkg to the PS3 using the same account as the one you have on the Vita, set the Vita's DNS to 212.47.229.76 and use CMA to install the demo to the Vita from the PS3.

5. pauloedsonjk

pauloedsonjk GBAtemp Regular

Oct 15, 2016
    Brazil
    I though this too, but ...

Enviado de meu ASUS_T00J usando Tapatalk

6. aminoss17
    OP

aminoss17 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2017
    Macau
    I Have my cousin who have a ps3 but with cfw and for the format can you clarify for me pls migles ?

7. Pereb

Pereb Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2016
    CFW is fine but you have to connect to PSN, which carries a ban risk. As long as you're on latest CFW, use PSNPatch and don't run homebrew while online you should be fine.

8. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    sorry i don't know, i don't have a vita or knowledge specific to the ps vita scene
    but usually all devices has a "format" option that clears everything from the owner, specially the account in the device so you can either give it to someone else or sell it (or solve issues)
    maybe the console will force you to update in order to format, but i remember seing plenty of tutorials to bypass updating to access the network stuff

9. aminoss17
    OP

aminoss17 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2017
    Macau
    Okay then i should format my psvita link t to my psn account and then use ps3 to get psp demo

10. Pereb

Pereb Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2016
    Yes. Once again make sure to take the precautions to avoid getting the PS3 (and your account by extension) banned. Also keep in mind not all PSP demos/games can be transferred to the Vita, make sure the one you're downloading can be transferred.

Last edited by Pereb, Feb 1, 2017
  11. aminoss17
    OP

aminoss17 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2017
    Macau
    Last thing i want to know is that you know when you want to conenect to psn with psvita 3.60 it says you should update your system but even with this i can link my psn account to psvita?

12. Bu2d85

Bu2d85 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

GBAtemp Patron
    Bu2d85 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 6, 2014
    United States
    New question, same topic.

I have a 3.60 vita with henkaku. The vita is activated but how do I get a psp demo without a PS3? Is it even possible?

I am still new to the vita so I think you have to do a system update to connect to the online store. Is that still true?

13. Pereb

Pereb Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2016
    You need to be running Henkaku and your DNS set to 212.47.229.76. Then it won't ask you to update.

14. Gorre

Gorre Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2016
    United States
  15. aminoss17
    OP

aminoss17 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2017
    Macau
    Any tutorial video? That would be nice or at least what to search on youtube

16. Pereb

Pereb Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2016
  17. aminoss17
    OP

aminoss17 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2017
    Macau
    Okay then restore psvita install henkaku do the network method and link my psvita to my psn account is it some sort of spoof ?cause as i know spoof is no longer working on henkakau

18. Gorre

Gorre Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2016
    United States
    He posted that his vita is activated so i didnt feel the need to mention that. Also you dont access psn so i didn't address that either.

19. aminoss17
    OP

aminoss17 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2017
    Macau
    The problem is that i can't reach psn account

20. Gorre

Gorre Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2016
    United States
    Yes yours is a different matter entirely.