Homebrew I want to disable Signature checks

Yuriko_o

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, I'm currently using Tiramisu as a custom firmware, but i want to delete the signature patches without have to doing this every time that I launch my Wii U, so please can anyone help me for installing the fw.img compatibility ?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you can install the fw.img through haxchi. I don't know about normal tiramisu though. and, just delete the sig patches module to get rid of them.

Yuriko_o

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think you can install the fw.img through haxchi. I don't know about normal tiramisu though. and, just delete the sig patches module to get rid of them.
nah i want to have the "auto-boot" but without getting the risk of bricking my wii u with CBHC

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sounds like a missunderstanding here. In case I'm understanding correctly: No need for any fw.img on Tiramisu. All you need is 01_sigpatches.rpx and you missing it is one of the reasons one should follow the official guide (wiiu.hacks.guide) only.

Reactions: Pin1988

Pin1988

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sounds like a missunderstanding here. In case I'm understanding correctly: No need for any fw.img on Tiramisu. All you need is 01_sigpatches.rpx and you missing it is one of the reasons one should follow the official guide (wiiu.hacks.guide) only.
I think he wants it (the sigpatches) on autobot... That's possible on chbc but not on tiramisu afaik?!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey, I'm currently using Tiramisu as a custom firmware, but i want to delete the signature patches without have to doing this every time that I launch my Wii U, so please can anyone help me for installing the fw.img compatibility ?
There is no need for fw.img with Tiramisu (or with CBHC for that matter), it's an outdated method.
As others have said, install the TIramisu sig patches.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk