Hacking I want to buy this Flash Card but not sure! :(

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any help would be greatly appreciated as always, my acecard 2i died some time ago and I'm interested in getting a new flash cart I don't much care for the super card two as I use to have one! I'm thinking about buying this but I'd like to hear every ones feed back first, I'm on 4.5.0 firmware for 3DS as I just bought the system the other day! my girlfriend has my blue 3DS but shes in cali at the moment lol :P

the flash cart I'd like to buy is called: R4i-SDHC 3DS for Nintendo3DS

sinx4lyfe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only card supporting 4.5.0.10 is supercard dstwo. You're out of luck if you don't buy it.
Nope r4i gold supports it too.

If your in the US i suggest you buy from dsflashcart.com read the reviews and i recently ordered from them and theyre shipping is pretty fast, you hafta order by the 19th to recieve b4 xmas doe.

Also on the r4i gold product if you decide to get it on there site. And yeah Dstwo is supported also obviously.

"
News:

Today DSi firmware has been updated to V1.45, blocked flash carts, currently only this r4i gold 3ds card and supercard dstwo card can work on it. the r4i gold 3ds card we send out will be pre updated for DSi V1.45 and 3DS V4.5.0-10,when you receive the card, you don't need a DS console to update it, we know not all the people have the DS console, so we have updated every card before send it out."

EthanObi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That statement is false, R4iDS.cn revision C is the only other card that will support it. and it's not updated yet..

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The current best cards are the Supercard DSTWO and R4i Gold 3DS (r4ids.cn) rev C.
You could get the one you mentioned, but the team that makes that card are known to just produce a new card for practically every update.
So it might work now, but you never know when the next update comes out and you might have to buy a new card completely.
The Supercard and R4ids.cn teams are a bit more reliable when it comes to that.
And what's wrong with the supercard DSTWO? I use it as my main flashcard and haven't found any other card yet that came near it.

sinx4lyfe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That statement is false, R4iDS.cn revision C is the only other card that will support it. and it's not updated yet..

thats the one im talking about , and how is it not updated it yet? I dont understand what your saying you just said the dstwo is the inly card that work now you say the revision c one also work so which one is it? Im pretty sure the link i mention works perfectly fine for the OP.

Edit : just tooked this off the website that supports the r4i gold WOOD R4 V1.55 Released. (2012-12-15)
WOOD R4 V1.55 Released,please download for your R4i GOLD card (for Both R4i Gold 3DS and R4i gold Non-3DS cards).
Latest Version:V1.55 Updated Date:[Dec.15th,2012]

Looks updated to me?

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
It has been updated, hence the announcement, however lots of people are having problems installing the update.

My friend has one and is currently running Wood R4 v1.55, but he's not updated his 3DS yet so I don't know if it works or not.

sinx4lyfe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has been updated, hence the announcement, however lots of people are having problems installing the update.

My friend has one and is currently running Wood R4 v1.55, but he's not updated his 3DS yet so I don't know if it works or not.

Yes so in all it does work, just some people have problems with UPDATING, but the website i linked if you buy from there it already comes updated so no need to worry.'

But basically your buying options are the r4i gold and dstwo... R4i if your on a budget and dstwo if you can afford it and should be the best choice.

The Riolu

Emanation Pokémon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really suggest that you stay away from the R4i Gold, as there is many clones and the actual one made by the Acekard Team might not live very long.

Try to stay away from R4i clones and buy the DSTWO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.