i want to buy a slot-2 card so help

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Liad, Aug 6, 2007.

Aug 6, 2007
  1. Liad
    OP

Newcomer Liad Member

Israel
    i have a ds lite and R4
    i want to buy a slot-2 card
    i heard some stuff about the EZ-V 3in1 which can run gba backup games and use opera browser and add vibration function to some games
    so is it a good slot 2 card or is there anything better?

also i heard EZ-V 3in1 can only have one gba game at a time at his memory is it true or can i put several of them on it at the same time?

2. Liad
    OP

Newcomer Liad Member

Israel
    also does it work perfectly with R4?
    and also can i use all it features without downloading any software or something like that? or do i need to use softwares to makes those functions work

3. xcalibur

Member xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

United Kingdom
    *giggle [​IMG]

vibration function...

in all seriousness, EZ4 lite Deluxe is probably the best slot 2 card out there for gba, better than m3/g6 IMHO except it has no RTC so pokemon needs to be patched.
    you dont need any special softwares for EZ4, but the games need to be patched before putting it on the microsd with the EZ4 client.

if you want a EZ3in1 look around in the EZ section, there are litterally tens of topics about this
    that is all

4. TLSpartan

Member TLSpartan Kills threads

Australia
    I am with xcalibur798 on this one. I own a EZF4 Lite Deluxe and IMO it is the best Slot 2 out. Every game I have thrown at it works,you can use Opera,no slowdowns in games(Its also cheap [​IMG] ). Rumble is a novelty that will wear off quick my friend(I have a EWIN rumble pack)

5. Liad
    OP

Newcomer Liad Member

Israel
    so wait EZ4 is better then EZ-V 3in1 ?
    isnt EZ-V the newer version

6. Liad
    OP

Newcomer Liad Member

Israel
    answer this
    also you still didnt tell me if its true i can only have one gba game at ez-v 3in1 at a time or several like in R4?

7. O.G

Newcomer O.G Advanced Member

Liad, The EZ4 is a standalone device that can play both nds files and gba files.It is great for gba games, but it doesn't have the extra features the 3 in 1 has.
    The EZ-5 3 in 1 is a little device that allows slot-1 cards to manage the games, and to use as rumble or ram. EZ5 3 in 1 can only have one game in the NOR memory.