Homebrew i want a good strait awnser on how to emulate nes snes on ds

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Not to hijack this thread, but does anyone else have weird issues with getting NesDS to read/write the SD card sometimes? It doesn't seem to like writing to the card sometimes with my Supercard slot-1 SDHC card. I don't really understand what the problem is since nothing else has this problem.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To the original poster: http://www.google.com/search?q=snes%20emulation%20on%20ds

Seriously, this topic has been done to death. NES DS, SNEmulDS, get them from the GBATemp download center. It's really not that difficult to find a straight answer.

@9th_Sage: are you opening the menu and tapping the "Save SRAM" option after saving in-game? The .srm file doesn't get updated until you manually do this.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
DanTheManMS said:
To the original poster: http://www.google.com/search?q=snes%20emulation%20on%20ds

Seriously, this topic has been done to death. NES DS, SNEmulDS, get them from the GBATemp download center. It's really not that difficult to find a straight answer.

@9th_Sage: are you opening the menu and tapping the "Save SRAM" option after saving in-game? The .srm file doesn't get updated until you manually do this.
Oh no, that's not the problem. The problem is it freezing up on trying to load/save anything besides the ROM itself (and even then only the first ROM). Anyway, it works for me one specific way now, but it's pretty bizzare that it doesn't seem to work any other way. :wtf:

(I have a SC DSONE SDHC card...through the standard loader it won't work, via the MoonShell2 Plug-in it won't work, though when I load NesDS directly via Moonshell2 it works...could be because I have it set to have YSMenu to load .NDS files in MoonShell2 with the YSMenu loader plug-in).

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
daiuf said:
HOW DO YOU EMULATE SNES AND NES ON DS ON R4?

plz?

i cant find a strait awnser
Well, you get nesds and snemulds. If you need help with setting up, PM me. I emulate those on my R4 myself. But you'll need a compatibility list for snemulds, because it can't play every game.. Like, maybe half. I can't play the games I originally started using snemulds for, actually. O.o

D

Deleted_171835

Inunah said:
daiuf said:
HOW DO YOU EMULATE SNES AND NES ON DS ON R4?

plz?

i cant find a strait awnser
Well, you get nesds and snemulds. If you need help with setting up, PM me. I emulate those on my R4 myself. But you'll need a compatibility list for snemulds, because it can't play every game.. Like, maybe half. I can't play the games I originally started using snemulds for, actually. O.o

Why, thank you for bumping /sarcasm
Bumping is ghey. A mod once told me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality