I used to rule... the world...

Deleted member 506316

100% Shit, 0% Post
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The similarities. Human development of mankind. The simalarities of boobs and butts.

Back when we walked on all fours there was a thing right in front of us, a butt. Then from the time mankind started walking on two legs, we stopped having butts sticking in our faces all the time. And in their place boobs appeared right in our faces. Women grew larger breasts to take the place of buttocks. THE ORIGINAL SOURCE OF LIFE IS THE BUTTOCKS! Boobs are just a substitute. Boobs are nothing more than a pale imitation of the buttocks! If you asked would you rather have the copy or the original, I would take the original!

THEREFORE THAT IS WHY I AM AN ASS MAN!

D

Deleted User

The similarities. Human development of mankind. The simalarities of boobs and butts.

Back when we walked on all fours there was a thing right in front of us, a butt. Then from the time mankind started walking on two legs, we stopped having butts sticking in our faces all the time. And in their place boobs appeared right in our faces. Women grew larger breasts to take the place of buttocks. THE ORIGINAL SOURCE OF LIFE IS THE BUTTOCKS! Boobs are just a substitute. Boobs are nothing more than a pale imitation of the buttocks! If you asked would you rather have the copy or the original, I would take the original!

THEREFORE THAT IS WHY I AM AN ASS MAN!
+1 for butts!!
are you a sodomite?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off