R4Liam

Artsy Dude
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
So I followed a tutorial online to install Android Nougat 7.0 on my Huawei P9 lite. Once I was in TWRP I realised I was supposed to install two update files from two different .zip files. Trouble is I only had the one update on my phone at the time. I didn't want to exit TWRP at that stage because I already installed one of the update files.

When I booted my phone after the update, it all seemed to be working with 7.0 installed. Then I noticed my internet data wasn't working outside of wifi, and my bluetooth isn't turning on. The rest seems to be running fine other than those two things.

I rely a lot on bluetooth and internet on the go. I need it back, does anyone know what I could do, outside of factory reset?

For some reason my phone says in the settings that I'm still on android 4.3 although the ui and functionality is 7.0. Also, the EMUI is 2.0. I don't know how I got TWRP working before but I think there's a conflict due to it half being 7.0 so recover won't boot. I have tried loads of tutorials online but none of the rocovery.img or twrp.img files are working.

Thanks

Last edited by R4Liam,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: