Hacking I upgraded my DSi XL tovversion 1.4.5E.

TomatoPotato975

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hombrewed my DSi XL using the previous version and everything worked fine. But then I upgraded it to version 1.4.5E to get access to the store. My games do not work anymore. I am using a r4itt. Can I do anything abouy it or do I have to buy a new flash card?
I think I attached a photo of of the error I am getting.

Attachments

• Snapchat-2056829129.jpg
    Snapchat-2056829129.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 264

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hombrewed my DSi XL using the previous version and everything worked fine. But then I upgraded it to version 1.4.5E to get access to the store. My games do not work anymore. I am using a r4itt. Can I do anything abouy it or do I have to buy a new flash card?
I think I attached a photo of of the error I am getting.
You can downgrade the console to 1.4 using ugopwn (USA only). Or you can buy an upgraded flashcart. R4i Gold 3DS Plus is the best R4 at the moment.

May I ask where you got the R4iTT? I'm collecting a bunch of flashcarts, the R4iTT is one of the flashcarts I would like to have in my collection, regardless of it being a clone.

TomatoPotato975

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can downgrade the console to 1.4 using ugopwn (USA only). Or you can buy an upgraded flashcart. R4i Gold 3DS Plus is the best R4 at the moment.

May I ask where you got the R4iTT? I'm collecting a bunch of flashcarts, the R4iTT is one of the flashcarts I would like to have in my collection, regardless of it being a clone.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks for the reply. I think I order the card ffrom amazon but I am not shure so dont taje me for my word. I think I do need to inform you that the card is a little bit damaged. It is nothing serious. It was damaged before I upgraded and it worked fine then.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks for the reply. I think I order the card ffrom amazon but I am not shure so dont taje me for my word. I think I do need to inform you that the card is a little bit damaged. It is nothing serious. It was damaged before I upgraded and it worked fine then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.