Hacking I updated my switch's cfw but it keeps saying "update is required"

BrandNewJoeker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, the title explains it all. my switch is acting pretty stupid, or am i acting stupid? because once i updated Atmosphere to its Latest Version it keeps saying and nagging at me to "update the system" i'm losing my patience with this. Is there a app to permanently stop the nagging or a fix to my update?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to update the system version of the Switch. The latest is 12.1.0 as of this post. You can update using Daybreak.

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That pop up is referring to the ofw not atmosphere. Whenever you see a pop-up saying update system. Thats referring to your switch's ofw. 10.x, 11.x, 12.x. you won't see a pop-up for updating atmosphere, unless they add it in the future (but I dont see why they would)

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, the title explains it all. my switch is acting pretty stupid, or am i acting stupid? because once i updated Atmosphere to its Latest Version it keeps saying and nagging at me to "update the system" i'm losing my patience with this. Is there a app to permanently stop the nagging or a fix to my update?
That message is referring to the system firmware version. You can remove it by entering Maintenance Mode which you enter by holding volume + and - when booting the console up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome