D

Deleted-236924

neutral-its-something-l.png

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Jesus is shopping for suits, but none of them fit properly. He walks up to an employee and asks "im rich bitch from all the fools who donate money in churches and shit, give me your finest stuart hughes suit"

It'll get better, just give it time

Reactions: chavosaur

Janthran

Solarian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus is shopping for suits, but none of them fit properly. He walks up to an employee and asks "im rich bitch from all the fools who donate money in churches and shit, give me your finest stuart hughes suit"

1. This is a joke, not a religious statement
2. The "It'll get better" part was a joke about evolution

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Jesus is out shopping for suits. Liking one particularly snazzy outfit, he tries to ask a sales clerk how much it costs. She is preoccupied with her phone, however, and never answers his question. His not-so infinite patience having found its limit, he yells, his voice imbued with the sound of thunder, "Woman, I demand you pay me heed this instant!"

Nonplussed, the clerk turns to him and says, "Sir, don't get cross with me."

Just then a battalion of Roman soldiers break into the store, locate Jesus, and proceed to beat him senseless. When they've had enough, they crucify him and drag him to a nearby hill, where he will later perish to redeem mankind for all our sins.

...I admit, I'm still working on the punchline.

Reactions: Flame

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Jesus is out shopping for suits. Liking one particularly snazzy outfit, he tries to ask a sales clerk how much it costs. She is preoccupied with her phone, however, and never answers his question. His not-so infinite patience having found its limit, he yells, his voice imbued with the sound of thunder, "Woman, I demand you pay me heed this instant!"

Just then a battalion of Roman soldiers break into the store, locate Jesus, and proceed to beat him senseless. When they've had enough, they crucify him and drag him to a nearby hill, where he will later perish to redeem mankind for all our sins.

You already have your punchline!

Janthran

Solarian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yours was better, but Jesus was a pretty patient guy

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it really does. This really doesn't need to be a religious debate thread, though.

We're debating religion now?

I'm just saying, there's a biblical precedent for Jesus losing his cool, and so the basis of the joke (as obviously exaggerated as it may be) has some merit.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go hang yourself on a tree

Offtopic: Just how much of the Bible have you read?

That'll be good for the Treemium Rush.

Genesis, Exodus, Job, Matthew/Luke (can't quite remember which), some of Ecclesiastes, and a few other assorted parts here and there. I might also be forgetting one or two. Plus, there's what I just pick up from film/literature/etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Being broke is no fun.