I think this is a joke.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
That person seems like a well rounded normal individual.

Reactions: 2 people

Shano56

noobie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you are a joke.

How can a person be a joke sir? According to wikipedia (they're always right, right? :blink:)
A joke (or gag) is a phrase or a paragraph with a humorous twist. It can be in many different forms, such as a question or short story. To achieve this end, jokes may employ irony, sarcasm, word play and other devices. Jokes may have a punchline that will end the sentence to make it humorous.

I don't believe one of the forms include a person, or a person behind an internet alias.

D

Deleted_171835

I think you are a joke.

How can a person be a joke sir? According to wikipedia (they're always right, right? :blink:)
A joke (or gag) is a phrase or a paragraph with a humorous twist. It can be in many different forms, such as a question or short story. To achieve this end, jokes may employ irony, sarcasm, word play and other devices. Jokes may have a punchline that will end the sentence to make it humorous.

I don't believe one of the forms include a person, or a person behind an internet alias.
I think you are a joke.

Reactions: 2 people

Shano56

noobie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you are a joke.

I think you are a joke.

2 can play at that game

I think you are a joke.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
How could anyone mistake that for a joke? Why would I tell people on the internet to fight me in real life, and then attempt to exchange, *cough*, Call of Duty scores?
How could anyone mistake this for anything other than an account hijack?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Now that I hear it fully it sounds slightly familiar