zachsupercoolvid

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok heres my idea this is not a JOKE OR A PRANK !!!! if you have a dsi you know the r4 dose not work on it pissed me off . so i bought an acekard2i
acekard2c.jpg
and it works fine i updated to the new fimware 1.4 LUCKALY I found the acekard 1.4 fix it turns your acekard pic and text in to dany phantom ( looks gay but it works on dsi 1.4) so why not do the same to the r4 for the ds
r41.jpg
why dosnt some one make a r4 rewiter thing like they did you the dsi and acekard ant it the same ? why dont you use an ds lite or phat to change the pic and text and make LOOK LIKE SOME OTHER GAME like pokemon plat nintendo whould have to block pokemon and piss off pepole to block the hack same thing with the acekard hack !!! nintendo cant block there own games hahahaha so this whould be the best thing evere

what do you think

chould it work

chould someone make it ??

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another Zacksupercoolvideos post!
Back on topic -EDIT: Either way, It still won't work, its 2 different Flashcarts, Different manufacture, Different boot.

zachsupercoolvid

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GenesisX said:
Another Zacksupercoolvideos post!
Back on topic - no Flashcarts are meant to use a specific Firmware

thats not what i am saying if look at frount page the acekard2i 1.4 fix changes the pic and text of the game card when you put it in so why not do it for r4 ?

GamerOnHere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would probably not be possible, but the R4 team quit a long time ago. It would be great if someone could do the same for the CycloDS Evolution, AK-RPG, EDGE, ect. The thing is, those cards were made so that there would always be that same icon and text. Even if an update was made, you wouldn't be able to update the actual card... unless the team that made the flashcart was ok with other people making their products look different.

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zachsupercoolvideos said:
Da-Bomb1 said:
Yeah, you can't update the R4 like that...won't work. Noob.
tongue.gif

dont call me a noob it just shows your an ass hole and why cant we update it like that
?
Different Technology,Manufacturing, Get the point? -cough- noob -cough-

zachsupercoolvid

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GamerOnHere said:
It would probably not be possible, but the R4 team quit a long time ago. It would be great if someone could do the same for the CycloDS Evolution, AK-RPG, EDGE, ect. The thing is, those cards were made so that there would always be that same icon and text. Even if an update was made, you wouldn't be able to update the actual card... unless the team that made the flashcart was ok with other people making their products look different.

oh well
frown.gif
that whould of been realy cool ! but i still think there has to be a way to change it like mabey a nds card realy and chage or overrite a file or somthing like that i am not a hacker

zachsupercoolvid

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Da-Bomb1 said:
You can't change stuff inside of a ROM, or read-only-memory, for obvious reasons.

oh i just dont want to wast monny on a new r4i sdhc (red box) but if you find a way to do this plz help me and let me know

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Da-Bomb1 said:
You can't change stuff inside of a ROM, or read-only-memory, for obvious reasons.

oh i just dont want to wast monny on a new r4i sdhc (red box) but if you find a way to do this plz help me and let me know
Buying any R4 clone is wasting money when you can get better, non-fake flashcards for a similar price.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
Da-Bomb1 said:

Buying any R4 clone is wasting money when you can get better, non-fake flashcards for a similar price.
Especially when the red box R4i-SDHC hasn't broken 1.4 yet.

zachsupercoolvid

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
injected11 said:
Depravo said:
Da-Bomb1 said:

Especially when the red box R4i-SDHC hasn't broken 1.4 yet.

oh i thought it did i dint know that ! ..............any way who made the aceakrd2i 1.4 fix ?dose he have an acc on this

GamerOnHere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
Yeah, you can't update the R4 like that...won't work. Noob.

dont call me a noob it just shows your an ass hole and why cant we update it like that
?
Da-Bomb1 has a point. When you said just that one sentence of yours, it told everyone that you can't control yourself, and you probably are a noob. In the future, please listen to people who have 100 or more posts than you (unless they are ignorant, most of their posts are completely weird, or they are disturbing.)

ShadowSol

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what they said is all right but it's just that gbatemp members can have tempers at times
so be cautious how u post.

Frostshocker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Da-Bomb1 said:

not talking about the rom i am talking about the r4 cart

think about what you just said carefully

ROM

read-only-memory

look again... Read Only Memory

honestly it cant be updated id give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users