I think my Wii dislikes loaders

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by LiveLatios, Dec 20, 2015.

1. LiveLatios
    OP

LiveLatios Profesionnal Scalie

Nov 16, 2015
    Canada
    why
    I've been trying for a couple of hours now to get a loader to work, with no avail.. i got nintendont to work but now it decided it wants to hand on the first screen, after the splash

Wiiflow finds my games but hangs and crashes at a black screen after launching the games..
    Configurable usbloader just doesnt load anything.. claims it only accepts clean dumps for gamecube games and cant find wii games, and usbloader gx doesnt find anything or just crashes before even reaching the game selection screen.. wat do i do?

i'll post pictures if i can, or maybe videos of it in action

2. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    You didn't mention what you're using for storage but try something else. If it's a flash stick try a different brand or better yet a hard drive.

If you're able to launch loaders but none of them are working then they are unable to access your storage device for some reason.

3. LiveLatios
    OP

Nov 16, 2015
    Canada
    why
    I would try another thing but i dont have anything else.. this 16gb flash stick is all i got, aside from a hard drive adapter... ide/sata to usb, could that work?

4. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    It might. Give it a try!

5. LiveLatios
    OP

Nov 16, 2015
    Canada
    why
    Actually.. wiiflow just loaded the game i lauched... turns out it doesnt crash o.O it just takes ages to load

6. LiveLatios
    OP

Nov 16, 2015
    Canada
    why
    Usb loaders are starting to get annoying.... wiiflow decided to give up on life and just crash on starup with a black screen.. not game, initial startup

What do i have to call the folder for mario kart wii? Because WBM does fuck all for renaming folders and usb loader cfg and gx cant find mario kart wii

EDIT: was the thing i had to do called "Update Storage Conversion"? because it seems to have renamed the file/folder

Last edited by LiveLatios, Dec 21, 2015