Hacking I think my r4i SDHC broke....

xXVisionZXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to update it myself cuz the dude would charge me frekin 60 dlls if he updated it (bought it at the swap meet) so i bought it at $10 ibe been trying to make it work good on my DSi xl it does work but today i tried updating it again... i used r4i_flashdata.bin and UpdateToolerV13.nds and of course the R4i3d-Multi English V2.11 Date:[2010-9-29] i did what it said put the new kernel on root of SD card then put r4i_flashdata.bin and UpdateToolerV13.nds, press the UPDATE button when i boot teh card and go into the menu and then after pressing update use UpdateToolerV13.nds it does some kind of weird update i think it said r4i writter or something so i pressed "A" and it started updating...... after that i turned off my r4i card and now it gets stuck on the r4i menu where you get to choose betwin the game media
I tried formating my SD card.... didnt work i think this "Update"killed it
ohnoes.png
Also what i dont get is that it says one website on the box and another one on the card so i went with the one on the card
here is the otehr one though
www.R4i-Best.com

PS: here is the website i used to update it and yes thats how exactly my card looks like the box is the same too

www.R4i3ds.com

Please help me... Thanks.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
By "60 dlls" I'm guessing you mean $60 dollars, and if so the fact that he would have charged you $50 to update a $10 card should have been a HUGE warning to NOT buy it.

Consider the $10 a set of lesson that will probably save you more money in the future:
1). Don't buy things you can't test from a swap meet.
2). Research any items before you buy them.
3). Ask any questions you might have first.

Maybe someone has the same card or has experience with the card you have and can offer advice, but the bottom line is, you bought a clone card and support for them is typically less than ideal.

xXVisionZXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
By "60 dlls" I'm guessing you mean $60 dollars, and if so the fact that he would have charged you $50 to update a $10 card should have been a HUGE warning to NOT buy it.

Consider the $10 a set of lesson that will probably save you more money in the future:
1). Don't buy things you can't test from a swap meet.
2). Research any items before you buy them.
3). Ask any questions you might have first.

Maybe someone has the same card or has experience with the card you have and can offer advice, but the bottom line is, you bought a clone card and support for them is typically less than ideal.

I did test it yasu menu worked also i could use the DSTT.nds file wich showed the DSTT menu it was working until i tried updating it so i could make pokemon white work it looks liek the updte killed the flash card or got it stuck idk......and this is not my first flash card... so i kind of knew what i was doing..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM