Hacking I think my PSP unhacked itself... Need help ASAP!

azakhan

Trophies
XP
Country
No I did already buy a MSPD for my own psp, this was for mutiplayer purposes. It get's expensive to pay for more when they will only be used occasionally. Wish Sony would stop being so greedy, heard they will be reducing the price of the ps vita memory sticks but haven't heard the same regarding MSPD

azakhan

Trophies
XP
Country
I just realised I don't know where the save files are (for the psp iso's)! I was playing a game and had saved (a couple of levels into the game). When I started up next time the game informed me the save file was corrupted!

My question: what could have caused this (it was a 'fixed' ISO)? And secondly, where are the save files for my ISO's located on my psp (so I can back them up to my PC)? Thanks!

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just realised I don't know where the save files are (for the psp iso's)! I was playing a game and had saved (a couple of levels into the game). When I started up next time the game informed me the save file was corrupted!

My question: what could have caused this (it was a 'fixed' ISO)? And secondly, where are the save files for my ISO's located on my psp (so I can back them up to my PC)? Thanks!
I believe there is an app to fix corrupted saves.
Iso or umd disc games save in psp/game/saves

azakhan

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks! Was wondering, if I follow dark shinigami's guide to install CWcheat 2.3 (620hen) Is this the easiest way to use cheats for my psp iso's? (I mean is there another effective simpler to use cheat engine?)

I want to use it for final fantasy 4 complete USA ISO, What I want to know is by installing CWcheat, does this file already contain a cheat database, and if so how can I tell if the database has cheats for ff4 complete?

I was hoping there was a way of knowing before going ahead and installing it, thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu