I think my cyclo is busted

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by inamo, Oct 12, 2007.

1. inamo
    OP

inamo Member

Newcomer
    Sep 25, 2007
    United States
    I have had it for a little over a month and now my DS doesn't recognize it sometimes, sometimes it hangs at the loading screen, sometimes it hangs loading a game, sometimes it loads the game but freezes, and sometimes it works fine. But the my DS is starting to not recognize it at all now. I emailed TeamCyclops yesterday and today, and am waiting for a response to see if I can get a replacement. anyone else have this problem? I would ask on the TeamCyclops forum but in a sticky they said to refrain from making a post about this and just email them, which I don't blame them. Just want to know if this has happened to anybody and did they fix it or get a replacement.

2. villa_bryan

villa_bryan Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    yeah, i had one of the first batch ones. Is yours a first batch one (no grey arrows on the background)?

Anyways, I emailed them, they send me an address. I sent it(just the card no tin or anything else) registered mail with my address, name, phone number and email(I also included a copy of the receipt).Then I emailed them the tracking number, copy of the receipt(another), and my address (Again).

I sent it the slowest mail which cost my like $12. (but took 2 weeks to get to them).

They sent theirs out super fast. On the 3 week I got mine, which meant they sent mine back expedited or something because it took less than 5 business days.

anways, they sent me a new one. My brother thought it was his(i ordered one for him on his birthday) because it came in a tin bought asked why there was $15 dollars cash in the tin. It was mind, they sent a new one with a new tin, and a new (WAY BETTER) micro sd reader, and refunded my shipping in cash(crazy).

Luckily my brother got his the same day so he wasn't too jealous (his was a new one).

anways yeah, they'll replace it and in some cases refund shipping.

3. inamo
    OP

inamo Member

Newcomer
    Sep 25, 2007
    United States
    hopefully they will decide to replace mine as well, mine is the 2nd batch though. They still haven't replied to my emails, but I suppose they have alot to worry about with the shortage and all. thanks for your input!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice