Gaming I think I've made the L and R issue on my DSi a little worse...

skystealer

Muah~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, heres the thing. I used some rubbing alcohol on my R button on my DSi and I think I made things good and a little worse. Well, I noticed it playing Mario Kart DS. Whenever I drift using R, and I let go, of the R, it acts if the R button is still being held down, and doesn't actually let itself go for about 2-3 seconds.

(Tried calling Nintendo for a replacement, lady said she'd fix it for free for one time only, but then she never sent me my shipping label. >:) What am I to do?
ohnoes.png
My DSi is just going downhill everyday.​

Edit: And now its pressing R randomly out of the blue without me touching it... >:

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ask for the replacement again; If they never sent it to you, you can just try again. Also, ask for an email containing a picture of the label. Print it, tape it to a box, ship, and there you go!

D

Deleted-273695

What, when you let go does the actual trigger fling back by the spring?
When you press in a button it come back up, does it do that?
If it does that but still holds for 2-3 seconds its the tact switch. Maybe you could open up your dsi and take some pictures?

skystealer

Muah~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ihackedit said:
What, when you let go does the actual trigger fling back by the spring?
When you press in a button it come back up, does it do that?
If it does that but still holds for 2-3 seconds its the tact switch. Maybe you could open up your dsi and take some pictures?

When I let go, I hear the spring click.

And I dont feel comfortable opening my DSi. I never opened any DS system and I can't risk breaking this, because I won't get another one. :L

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol