I think I'm addicted to this forum, What should I do?

GABO1423

Half the man he used to be.
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I just can't stop looking at it, and I have to do some studies...

Should I stop visiting forum?
Even though its the Edge of the Forum, I'll give you a serious answer.
I know it can be hard to just stop doing something you enjoy, but you need to set up limits to yourself.
You really have to fight against yourself and force yourself to stop. Studies are way more important, and yeah sometimes they can be fucking boring. But think of the consequences of ignoring them. What I do in those scenarios is go with this mentality: "Let's finish this so that I don't have to do it again."

KokoseiJ

GBAtemp VOCALOID Enthusiast
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I know it can be hard to just stop doing something you enjoy, but you need to set up limits to yourself.
You really have to fight against yourself and force yourself to stop. Studies are way more important, and yeah sometimes they can be fucking boring. But think of the consequences of ignoring them. What I do in those scenarios is go with this mentality: "Let's finish this so that I don't have to do it again."
Oh.

Well I didn't really expect a serious answer, but That's actually helpful. Made me think again about my current situation.

Yeah, it is indeed boring af, but at the same time you're right, I don't have to do this anymore when I'm done with it.

Thank you for your advice.

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Don't do it.
You gotta FEEL the EoF. You gotta PRAISE the EoF. Studies don't fucking matter without atleast 25 hours of EoF in a day.
(/s, don't take it seriously)

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you can send money to me then sure why not lol

In all seriousness, that can be arranged.
Idk how much a copy goes for in Korea but I don't feel like paying a scalper price.

KokoseiJ

GBAtemp VOCALOID Enthusiast
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Actually what are your studies about?
Highschool entrance exam, mainly math and science.

but Let me be honest, I love writing codes and mess with machines more than I love solving equations. It's not like I hate those school studies, I just love machine things more and I can't lie about that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4