I think I semi-bricked my wii. Setting for me not showing up anymore..

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by xTaKeR, Apr 20, 2008.

1. xTaKeR
    OP

Newcomer xTaKeR Newbie

United States
    Hi. I'm having a problem here. I think I semi-bricked my wii. I have the pal version of Mario kart wii, and when I went to played it ask for an update. well my wiikey is version 1.9s and I put the option to block updates not from my region, but I guess it didn't work or something. I mean I can play anything fine and play online too. the thing is that I want to go to my wii setting to change my video resolution and I can't do that all it does is takes me to an opera page saying error or something.. Oh also I got the dual channels. What can I do to fix it? anyone had this problem before?

2. lyoozero

Newcomer lyoozero Advanced Member

Brazil
    You can wait for a new game with a new firmwire update, it may take months to be released.
    And BTW, I'm pretty sure you could have used the feaking search button...

3. chaseincats

Member chaseincats GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    shut up lyoozero the guy has 1 post he doesnt know stop being a dick to someone who is freaked out about his 250+ investment and doesnt know what we do

get a higher post count then be a dick

4. lyoozero

Newcomer lyoozero Advanced Member

Brazil
    You know, people should search before asking questions that have already been asked a thousand times.

5. chaseincats

Member chaseincats GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    the guy is a nubhouse cut him some slack