I think I ruined a relationship..... was it my fault?

sweis12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Long story short.......
A couple of days ago I made out one of my sister's friends, and apparently she had a boyfriend. I honestly didn't know and she was dropping hints the entire day.

Then, the next day she said that she caught her boyfriend cheating on her??? She posted some stuff on facebook about karma. I'm really at a loss here.

I feel like I ruined their relationship. Do you guys think its my fault?? I feel really horrible now.

I know this has nothing to do with games, but I want some clarification.

ItsMetaKnight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't worry too much. It's not even in the nature of mammals to have a life long relationship. It's something religions and society tried to make us do. People will always struggle with this.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long story short.......
A couple of days ago I made out one of my sister's friends, and apparently she had a boyfriend. I honestly didn't know and she was dropping hints the entire day.

Then, the next day she said that she caught her boyfriend cheating on her??? She posted some stuff on facebook about karma. I'm really at a loss here.

I feel like I ruined their relationship. Do you guys think its my fault?? I feel really horrible now.

I know this has nothing to do with games, but I want some clarification.
Kinda hard to say it was your fault if you truely didnt know. Not to mention her bf cheating on her. Clearly they had some issues already. You did nothing with mallicious intent. I would say this isn't your fault, no.

Edit: Although... Can't be too sure... Do you have any pics of you kissing this girl? Just wanna be sure.

Juuuust kidding =P

Last edited by MadMageKefka,
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well idk
But Im sorry to hear that
Kind of an unhelpful post, but anyways OP, I don't think you're at fault; it's not like you knew what was going on. Have a talk with her and let her know you had no idea about that relationship and now that you know you will back off as you are supposed to do.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You made out with someone who had a boyfriend yet that person makes a fucking drama over her boyfriend cheating on her?

Excuse me princess but shut the fuck up!
You are just as wrong as your boyfriend and you two cheating bastards aren't clearly made for each other.
Either suck it up and apologize or break up and move on.

OP, you didn't do anything wrong.
Except exposing a cheater but if it wasn't you, it'd be someone else.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

I think someone needs to read the op again...
So, she made out with the chick and then the boyfriend of that gal cheated on her, if that's what's up here. Well, that's karma alright.

HHshgc7.jpg

th3joker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Op isa your avatar you or someone else? Are u really a male? And by the sounds of it this chick is now fair game, fucking crush that shit while the gettings good, u already know she likes u. Also did your sister know u made out with her friend?

Reactions: vb_encryption_vb
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Op isa your avatar you or someone else? Are u really a male? And by the sounds of it this chick is now fair game, fucking crush that shit while the gettings good, u already know she likes u. Also did your sister know u made out with her friend?
Girl-on-girl sex is pretty darn hot. But this is off-topic. :P

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
You made out with someone who had a boyfriend yet that person makes a fucking drama over her boyfriend cheating on her?

You are just as wrong as your boyfriend and you two cheating bastards aren't clearly made for each other.

THIS. Wise words. No need to cry over it, if they're cheating on each other, trust me, you didn't do anything. Plus you didn't know, and if you're posting this, it means that you're honest enough to care. So let them with their own problems and live your life :)

Reactions: DinohScene

sweis12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Kinda hard to say it was your fault if you truely didnt know. Not to mention her bf cheating on her. Clearly they had some issues already. You did nothing with mallicious intent. I would say this isn't your fault, no.

Edit: Although... Can't be too sure... Do you have any pics of you kissing this girl? Just wanna be sure.

Juuuust kidding =P
So, she made out with the chick and then the boyfriend of that gal cheated on her, if that's what's up here. Well, that's karma alright.
I am male, but honestly I would smash and dump her. There is no way I could ever trust her in a long term relationship.

The timing of it all just makes me feel really bad. IDK.
THIS. Wise words. No need to cry over it, if they're cheating on each other, trust me, you didn't do anything. Plus you didn't know, and if you're posting this, it means that you're honest enough to care. So let them with their own problems and live your life :)
Yeah, the timing just made me feel really awkward.... But she did cheat so I guess it was her fault. If I knew she had a boyfreind I would not have done it. But that also means there is no way I would/could ever trust her in a long term relationship.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't say it's your fault, especially if you really didn't know there was a boyfriend involved as you claim. It also sounds as though the relationship was kind of doomed to begin with

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
Yeah, the timing just made me feel really awkward.... But she did cheat so I guess it was her fault. If I knew she had a boyfreind I would not have done it. But that also means there is no way I would/could ever trust her in a long term relationship.
I think the timing is exactly why it happened, if what you said is true, it's possible that she was already suspicious of her boyfriend and so, she decided to get him back by making out with you (hence why she hide the fact she wasn't single to you). You are nothing more than a victim of an external drama.

And yeah, people like that are prone of cheating, I personally don't believe in the "it was a mistake it won't happen again" when it's about cheating :P

Don't worry too much. It's not even in the nature of mammals to have a life long relationship. It's something religions and society tried to make us do. People will always struggle with this.
That way of thinking sounds... really lonely. But to counterclaim you, there are mammals who are faithful to a single partner, I believe owls are one of them.

Also, this should be a blog post isn't it?

Last edited by Garro,

sweis12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Alright. One more question
Would hump n' dump (for lack of a better term) be appropriate to do in this situation??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb