I think I messed up :-:

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by War, Jul 29, 2008.

Jul 29, 2008

I think I messed up :-: by War at 4:45 AM (1,012 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    I installed the TH and then the HBC. I installed a whole bunch of wads... thinking that tthey would run off the memory in the SD card... when I exited the HBC the Wii told me I had too much installed and automatically took me to the channel manager... So what do I do now?! :[ Cause I thought I heard I can't delete them manually or it will brick my Wii... someone please help me...

2. blinktoday

Newcomer blinktoday Advanced Member

Canada
    That happened to me. When it dosent let you go to the main screen and automatically sends you to the settings. I just deleted some channels from the wii settings until it said I had some blocks left and it worked fine.

3. dinofan01

Member dinofan01 Misses the old days...

United States
    move the channels to the sd card then use the wad uninstaller to remove the wads once you cleared out enough space. pm me if you had any more questions. i did the same thing.

4. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    So wait... how do I move them? Can I just press delete? Please walk me through it in detail... thank you :[

5. dinofan01

Member dinofan01 Misses the old days...

United States
    okay. when it sends you to memory menu. click channel. click any game (bigger the size the better), click copy (will take a while), then delete the same channel. Do that to enough channels that you wont start up with that on-screen message. once you can freely navigate the menu, go to the hbc. Use the wad installer or wad manager to remove the wads you just deleted. the links can be found on wii-brew.com. athat removes the tickets of those channels. next time just be careful.