Gaming I think I messed up

ganons

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I had thr free Xbox Live month trial and made a profile and everything, now its way expired.
So I dont have Xbox Live anymore and started playing Street Fighter 4. I was intending to get it next month but my friend just told me that when I get it and connect to Live I will get band immediately. He said the only around this is to make a new account and delete the old account. Then wipe format the drive.
Only problem is I bought Street Sighter HD remix does that mean I will lose it?

Is there a way to go online without getting banned but keeping my achievemnets and HD remix?

Thanks

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Going online will not get you banned. If you play ANY game that has not been stealthed correctly, the 360 will detect and the next time you go on and notify you that you are banned. Formatting the system will not stop the ban. You wont be banned for playing SF4. Many peple on this very forum play it on a regular basis.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edgedancer said:
Going online will not get you banned. If you play ANY game that has not been stealthed correctly, the 360 will detect and the next time you go on and notify you that you are banned. Formatting the system will not stop the ban. You wont be banned for playing SF4. Many peple on this very forum play it on a regular basis.

Exactly. And also, I don't think your friend has any idea what he's talking about. Even if you make a new account, you will still be banned. They ban the console in entirety. Which means the only ways you can get unbanned is to call them up and ask for them to unban you or go and buy a new 360.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raiyu245 said:
Edgedancer said:

Exactly. And also, I don't think your friend has any idea what he's talking about. Even if you make a new account, you will still be banned. They ban the console in entirety. Which means the only ways you can get unbanned is to call them up and ask for them to unban you or go and buy a new 360.

I really doubt that will work. They don't care about you, You deserve the ban and they won't go out their way to un ban you for such a serious thing.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prime said:
Raiyu245 said:
Edgedancer said:

I really doubt that will work. They don't care about you, You deserve the ban and they won't go out their way to un ban you for such a serious thing.
Well I heard someone actually calling them up and they managed to get unbanned. I'm just reporting what I read.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ganons said:
well guys?
Yes they will find out you've been playing it before retail date but they won't know if its a backup or not since some stores actually get the games before the date and start selling them anyway. As long as its not a bad rip and its stealth patched correctly, you should be alright.

ikick9000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wilson735 said:
How would you stealth patch a game .iso?

chances are if you DOWNLOADED the game from torrents, it's probably allready stealthed... but download ABGX and DVD Mulleter to check for sure
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1